3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita__Kiselev 13.03.21 12:46 am

DLC quest not completed! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Quest in the Blood and Wine DLC "Nobleman from Cintra"
The problem is that, passing the quest there was an additional task, where you need to buy clothes that Annarietta will like (optional).
I did everything as it should: I bought it, put it on, put on the mask (which Annarietta gave) ...
And now, all the main tasks are completed, the ending is there, the Order of Geralt was amused. And this task still hangs in the main ones (specifically about the costume). I did the procedure several times (I put it on and took it off), and all the same! I restarted the game.
If there is a solution, please write it down.
Or is it a bug and you have to wait for a fix?
Thanks for answers!
5 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hohan 13.03.21

Nikita__KiselevThis is your personal bug, since I had no problems with it. Or you didn’t do something or didn’t finish it. Maybe you missed something. Try to reboot from that place.

Z
ZlobnyDed 13.03.21

Everything was fine too. Dressed, put on a mask, she liked everything. Besides the mask

K
KingBaby 13.03.21

similarly

e
en3rgizer 13.03.21

I have such garbage from the original, it can be different quests, let's say one of the first quest Temerian treasures, I found them, but it all hangs in the list, a couple of some quests hang like that, in this DLS I just started the quest about the grottoer burn the flowers it is written, although the grotnik has long gone to bed

Z
ZlobnyDed 13.03.21

I am going through the second time, just started this quest. The task "Get dressed and blah blah blah .." was counted as soon as he got dressed in the tailor's room