3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bruce_Lee 13.03.21 12:46 am

Will the game be a success? (Mirror's Edge Catalyst)

Will the new part of the game be successful, not foreseeing it, it is too early to make vivody, but even so ...
63 Comments
Sort by:
o
oleg_assassin 13.03.21

I hope the game will be a success.

U
Ulthwe 13.03.21

the main thing is not to mess up ...

b
bubble trouble 13.03.21

Depends on how much EA are willing to pump into marketing. If the second part of the runner simulator is promoted by the publisher's marketers as briskly as Battlefield 3, then there is a chance to break the bank. Nevertheless, I think it is not destined to be an absolute bestseller, in terms of sales equal to the Battlefield, Sims, FIFA, Need for Speed ​​Mirrors Edge 2 series. She has too special-effect gameplay.

s
steamus97 13.03.21

I hope the game will be as great as the first part.

D
DenisQuz 13.03.21

I think the game will be a success. I don’t know how for developers (the 1st was not very profitable), but for gamers, provided that the plot and graph are on the level, it will be very attractive.

R
Razox 13.03.21

DenisQuz The graph is
still in the first part, it was like a frostbyte 1.5 or something like that. and now they will gash on the third.

S
Shego 13.03.21

Yes of course! I will definitely buy that there would be dlts and so on and there was hope for part 3!

F
Flеury 13.03.21

If it will be at least as good as the first, then why not? The first was just a breath of fresh air with unusual gameplay, an exciting sense of speed and freedom, plus a very beautiful visual.

Razox
The first part was on the usual Unreal Engine 3. DICE just showed how straight hands and the talent of artists sometimes do wonders cleaner than sophisticated engines from EA.

K
Keks 13.03.21

The first was just a breath of fresh air with unusual gameplay, an exciting sense of speed and freedom, plus a very beautiful visual.
Visually, I would say she was modest. And I think it's too early to judge about the success of the game.

s
steamus97 13.03.21

Come on, the game will be great. I think that part 2 will even surpass the first in some way. This is my personal opinion

F
Flеury 13.03.21

Laxis
And in my opinion it was even a plus: bright and juicy colors, simple and strict decorations, it looked very cool and unusual)

s
steamus97 13.03.21

Fleure
The game looked very colorful and beautiful

n
nic10126 13.03.21

I think yes, the first part was AWESOME, the second will be the same: 3

M
Max Fry 13.03.21

Everything is possible. From falling into the abyss to taking off into the heavens.

V
Viksistem 13.03.21

Definitely, only success!

y
ya.zakon2012 13.03.21

5 years ... horror, I even forgot that there will be a sequel) _

A
Andrey720 13.03.21

How long have I been waiting for her! And when I saw the trailer for the second part, I did not hold my breath for a long time and I was surprised what kind of graphics, combat system, character drawing, I am really looking forward to the second part! I am very grateful to the developer of this wonderful game !!!

M
Maxim Mavrov 13.03.21

Who would have thought it had been waiting for 8 years, the main thing looks technogenic MUSIC and the plot is at the level of gameplay, and the first part surprised me, I hope the developers will remain in profit from sales.

o
olecsander14_ 13.03.21

Mirror's Edge Catalyst is not a sequel, but a restart

S
Souren 13.03.21

Yes, 100% success awaits. I played beta - the game is very good.