3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 13.03.21 12:46 am

Survival and companions (Fallout 4)

As I ran through the wasteland with Piper instead of a pack mule to the nearest merchant, I saved grape mentats and already in my mind figured out what bells and whistles to put on the norms of the gun that I looked after from the merchant and which I could finally buy. I run to myself, gaze around, the enemies are no longer displayed on the compass. And missed the pop-up in the corner. I only managed to read the name Piper and the social news, and literally 100 meters from the merchant, this fucking journalist disappears with all the choicest loot I loaded her with.
Judging by what I read about the public news, she went to Diamond, but damn it, to stomp there in the empty, if I suddenly made a mistake, oh, how I don’t want to. In general, byada pechal and pepal on my head. Who faced this, enlighten !!!!
12 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 13.03.21

Gur1
This is how it happens in life: you give chicks clothes, pipes, and they dump in the end))))))))))
Conclusion, run with a dog, or make a robot for yourself.

G
Gur1 13.03.21

Ivanych
With a dog? brrrr, all the mod didn’t come across the murder of this bastard, otherwise it would have flooded her long ago))) In reality, she terribly enrages as a partner, gets underfoot all the time, cuts, blocks the aisles. In short, the Os.

I
Inquisitor 13.03.21

Gur1
Everything is very simple, on "Survival", having received "fatal" damage and not receiving a stimulator, your companion went to the original location (if you "assigned" Piper ... let's say in Century, she would have gone there).

G
Gur1 13.03.21

Inquisitor
There was no damage. There was a commonplace bug. The last time Piper lay down, and I didn't have a steam pack, she was lying around until blue in the face, until I knocked off the raider's magick.

G
GlukoHedgehog 13.03.21

Gur1 wrote:
She really pisses me off as a partner, gets underfoot all the time, cuts, blocks the aisles. In short, uhOs
But it really very cool saves from all sorts of freaks, close combat (ghouls, etc.). Ordinary partners are of no use in this regard.

A
Atariwar 13.03.21

Gluk7469
yes I agree ... a runaway ghoul flies to you and you have health for one of his bream)) and then the brave doggie grabs the ghoul flying towards you by the leg and drops yours in front of your nose)))

G
Gur1 13.03.21

Gluk7469
At other levels of the game with partners it is interesting, in survival they greatly enrage and really hinder terribly. I still carry Piper as a mule, but this will not last long.

G
GlukoHedgehog 13.03.21

Gur1 wrote:
in survival, they greatly enrage and really hinder terribly.
I play survival. Sometimes they get in the way - I agree. I tried it with and without partners and with and without a dog, damn I still return to the dog. I don’t know, but I’m somehow more comfortable with her - I’m used to it, and it’s boring alone. That would really have washed down a mod where the dog does not get in the way - there would be no price for it. Maybe someday it will be.

G
Gur1 13.03.21

Gluk7469
Maybe it will. When I finally abandon the folly))) The time has already been developed as a program for modders, but no new mods have appeared so far.
And in general, on the survival of an eugene mod that would not allow partners to climb into the hell in front of the dad)

A
Alexey Enyutin 13.03.21

Gur1 wrote: The
time has already been developed as a program for modders released, but no new mods have appeared so far.
And the mods packed in ba2-archives are they not from Heck?

G
Gur1 13.03.21

Alexey Yenyutin
I don't understand this, but I constantly monitor the nexus. So far, nothing fundamentally new has appeared. All the same.

P
Pepin3d 13.03.21

Gluk7469 wrote:
That would really have washed down a mod where the dog does not get in the way - there would be no price for it. Maybe someday it will be.
will not gash and do not even hope that such a mod will ruin the whole AI system to shit
PS: On the subject: Good luck with survival modes and catching bugs out of the blue. As long as the game itself is 99% one continuous bug, and these 99% will become 88% of the year in 3-4 commercials with new patches and bug fixes)))