3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
anddeath7 13.03.21 12:46 am

The game won't start. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Please advise how to solve the problem. Played 100 hours, before buying the new DLC "Blood and Wine" I decided to test the game. In general, such a problem when starting the game is first displayed in the incentive - they say it is running, then the information that it is running disappears and nothing happens (the launch is not carried out). I updated the driver, checked the integrity of the cache, reinstalled, nothing helps, I could not find a solution to this problem on the Internet. Win 8, GTX 750Ti, 16 RAM.
15 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iskander2015 13.03.21

anddeath7
It should start, try to wait at least 10-15 minutes, if not, start with the Internet off (all this is true if you have a Steam license)

a
anddeath7 13.03.21

I tried the same thing. Subtracted that the problem may lie in the OS.

I
Iskander2015 13.03.21

anddeath7
Probably! In the new patch 1.21, win8 was overturned again, wait for it to be fixed very soon! in any way it will be! For games, it's win7 or win10

B
Bupycop 13.03.21

Iskander2015
What nonsense? I have 8.1, I have not noticed a single problem related to Windows, except for old games that simply do not support vin8, such as GTA 4, but as a rule, there are utilities that help to bypass these problems and start any game.

I
Iskander2015 13.03.21

Bupycop
Win8 is just as buggy and not at all for games as Vista, once again it is easier to put a completely licked Win7 or Win 10 (where gaming capabilities were no longer taken into account) - (IMHO and my experience - I started working with computers when Win 3.1 was also there was no trace of it !!! i.e. DOS and old man Petya Norton)
If it's even simpler Vista - early beta Win7, Win8 - beta Win10

B
Bupycop 13.03.21

Iskander2015
Vin 8.1 is essentially 7, only improved) but about 10 for games, I laughed out loud)

I
Iskander2015 13.03.21

Bupycop
Why improve that already works well! (there are also not idiots sitting there, and they improve with updates, the new name of the product, this is the very first beginning and running in of something new grandiose). To put it simply, compare the lifespan of Vista and win7, win8 and win10 (which still has everything to come)
Laughs the one who really knows! What I have already doubted, judging by your comments!
Believe only yourself and this is already good !!! and instead of a fire alarm plan it would be much more useful to write in large letters "RUN THE STUFF" - and much more effective - will you dispute this too?

B
Bupycop 13.03.21

Iskander2015
Well, following your logic, you can drive a Zhiguli, use a black white TV, why should witches improve if it works so well! Why do I need a foreign car, if my Lada still starts from just 3 rpm, why do I need a 40-inch flat TV, when my Soviet black-and-white box is still working!

I
Iskander2015 13.03.21

Bupycop
Past friend! That "Lada" and this (modern) are not much different - both are difficult to ride! And HD TVs are not produced in our country!
If it's even simpler, Ford of the 30s and GAZ 31029 are essentially the same thing, i.e. improved and even produced on one equipment (the word "lend-lease" - about equipment) And the one that is American Ford is already completely new!
PS Okay, thank you very much for explaining the logical circuits to me, I'm tired of having fun and therefore agree with you! (if it's even simpler - I went to drink further, the morning is still only studying! and "all day is already free")

K
Kraicher 13.03.21

anddeath7
I bought the game - good. I bought it too. Only I play repack from Khatab, which I advise you too. )))
Bupycop, I'm running GTA 4 on Win 7 through a registry change. Rather, I install it.

B
Bupycop 13.03.21

Kraicher
On vin7, it starts without problems, but on 8 / 8.1 / 10 you have to shaman with games for windows live.

K
Kraicher 13.03.21

Bupycop
I don't know. I have a GTA 4. And during XP it was launched only on Win XP SP3 (I had to install it on the second system). And when installed on Vin 7, it says that your system does not fit. And I found a solution, which I use.
Spoilerhttp: //gta-now.ru/publ/gta_4/ustanovka_gta_4_na_windows_7/2-1-0-20

a
anddeath7 13.03.21

It's just that there is no vcomp110.dll and msvcr110, it helped.

B
Bupycop 13.03.21

Iskander2015
Read it, it will be useful for you, maybe it will dispel your fantasies on the topic of impeccable wines 10 ...
Spoilerhttp: //gamebomb.ru/gbnews/16678

I
Iskander2015 13.03.21

I personally have Windows 7 from Moonkrus! But, thanks anyway, I read it! and in any way Win 10 is much more playable than Win 8, who would not write anything there !!!