3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
John Locke 13.03.21 12:46 am

effect of Great Hunger (Fallout 4)

Well, in general, how to get rid of it?
14 Comments
Sort by:
i
iTag 13.03.21

Eat!

S
STALKER 2013 13.03.21

Eat

O
OleG1ad 13.03.21

John Locke
eat

J
Jon May 13.03.21

I have not seen a dumber question

a
ashleyalicia 13.03.21

John Locke,
you probably meant hunger from eating corpses - in survival mode, having eaten only one corpse, you automatically get addiction, which in turn does not allow you to eat normal food (appetite becomes wolfish, more and more corpses are required to quench thirst exponentially , in the end you die) - there is only one decision to be cured by any doctor for money and in the future not to eat corpses, or only as a last resort

_
_Ozymandias_ 13.03.21

Does anyone really use the cannibal perk? I wonder why? Can raiders get aesthetic pleasure from eating?

a
ashleyalicia 13.03.21

_Ozymandias_
I pumped it at the beginning of the game in order to quickly get the strongman perk "Strong" (he ate the corpse, he praised you) - besides, before the release of the survival mode, eating corpses was safe for health and did not bring any inconvenience, but on the contrary, he killed everyone ate having improved his health - waste-free production, after all, the survival mode came out relatively recently, and half a year before it, people ate corpses and did not know sadness

_
_Ozymandias_ 13.03.21

ashleyalicia
Although there is no karma system in F4, so understandable. And in New Vegas they thought you were crazy if they caught you. But to eat the corpses of animals would be useful to me. Although some of his partners don't seem to like it for sure, I somehow pumped it up and he began to grumble.

r
ripvango 13.03.21

_Ozymandias_
Used when playing without survival. Yes, it was fun to kill the enemy and heal your health with meat. Even a small part. And listen to the comments of partners (Piper, with poorly concealed disgust: - "Well, at least you can be sure that the meat is fresh"). Or my wife's comments - "Phew, what are those sounds, oh god, don't do it in front of me !!!" And Strongman, by the way, approves of this, yes ...
If you do not feel the buzz from this, then perhaps it will not be possible to explain. It was even helpful in the beginning. It's just that I immediately made a cannibal character in the image of Saul from "Doomsday". It's a shame the playstyle doesn't really allow for this character to be developed. I didn't develop the ability to eat ghouls and mutants - it's disgusting. )

Now I have started a new survival game and I will not take this perk. It is clear why. It turns out that in survival this is downright harmful perk. Rather a disease now.

_
_Ozymandias_ 13.03.21

ripvango
Thanks for the explanation.

J
John Locke 13.03.21

Yes, I did not eat any corpses, I didn’t shake cannibalism, I just didn’t play for a long time, I updated the game and the difficulty of survival, and the effect is very hungry, I have not eaten all the food, I haven’t reached the doctor yet)))
APD, shit still appeared == = you need to sleep often === although you slept for 24 hours of
mods that seem to be not worth it, which can affect it, xs what for the topic

J
John Locke 13.03.21

we will look for a doctor, I will also check about sleep

r
ripvango 13.03.21

John Locke
Or try antibiotics if you can find them. Should take everything off ...

R
Redkov_GOD 13.03.21

Sleeping won't work, you need to eat, drink, take medication