3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadik kirov 13.03.21 12:49 am

Can anyone help with VAC! (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

I bought the game recently, played with bots, everything is fine, even great! Today I wanted to play on a server on any one, throws it off the boot and writes your computer blocks VAC. I tried all the instructions 5 times the system rebooted both antivirus programs and removed the standard win 10 protector!

Logged in from another account writes failed to connect to the game
12 Comments
Sort by:
g
gobedan 13.03.21

If you bought an account with your hands, then they played with cheats under it.
And if not, then this is another cheater story about how VAC-bans are unfairly distributed.
In any case, the VAC cannot be removed.

K
Kail_Arts 13.03.21

gobedan
Don't scare the guy if he has a vacuum, it's just that the system blocks it, I myself had such a problem, only a complete reinstallation of the OS helped me, and I tried the same thing.

L
Levokos 13.03.21

gobedan
Vac blocks and VAC blocks are two different things.

h
hk786 13.03.21

Your computer is blocking VAC. You cannot play on secure servers. Data Execution Prevention (DEP) must be enabled to play on VAC-protected servers. Turn on DEP. DEP is usually disabled when playing with private cheats, since private cheats do not work with DEP enabled.

There are 2 options here, either you have DEP disabled by default (although it would be very strange, since it is usually always enabled), or you are a cheat and forgot that you disabled DEP at some point.

u
upumeg95 13.03.21

Vadik Kirov
What nonsense is above me? Blocks vak due to mismatch of game files, just check the cache or reinstall the game.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 13.03.21

there was once a problem, it was solved just by checking the cache

7login7 13.03.21

hk786
where is so much information about cheats coming from? not really chitak?
Vadik Kirov
either check the cache, or some process is hanging in the system that acts on the nerves of a vacuum)

V
VaRRkan2258 13.03.21

https://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/26/43099722243355922/ Everything is clearly described.

h
hk786 13.03.21

7login7
Cool the fart)) Better go for a walk, the holidays are not rubber)

m
marrader 13.03.21

in short, do everything as I write .... just do not restart the PC until you reach the end of the instruction ... he himself had the same problem ....
In the command prompt window, type the following command and press "Enter"
bcdedit.exe / deletevalue nx
Click "Start" -> "Run" (Or press Win + R)

Enter the following command:
"C: Program Files (x86) Steam bin SteamService.exe" / repair
(If you installed the Steam client differently path, replace the path with the correct one.)
This command requires administrative privileges and can take several minutes
//////////////////////////////// /////
Turn on kernel integrity checks
Quit Steam
Click on "Start" -> "All Programs" -> "Accessories", right-click on "Command Prompt" and select "Run as administrator".
In Windows 8, you need to press the combination Windows Key + X and select "Command Prompt (Administrator)" from the menu.
At the command line, type in turn:
bcdedit / deletevalue nointegritychecks
bcdedit / deletevalue loadoptions
/////////////////////////////////// /
Disable kernel debugging Kernel debugging
must be disabled to play on protected VAC servers. To disable kernel debugging, you need to:
Exit Steam
Click "Start" -> "All Programs" -> "Accessories", right-click on "Command Prompt" and select "Run as Administrator".
(administrator)".
In the command prompt window, you must enter the following command
bcdedit / debug off

after that you just shut down the computer and turn it on .... if this does not help, then look at your Steam profile, whether you have VAC. if there is VAC then you will see immediately ...

V
Vadik kirov 13.03.21

Thank you all) figured it out! reinstalled the cs installed the steam service, did not install it before, I do not know why, I went to the server all the rules)

m
marrader 13.03.21

gujkyuo756
JUST LOSE THIS SHIT WITH VAC THAT SHOULD BE DONE EXACTLY BECAUSE I WRITTEN, AND NOT AS IN COMMUNITY!