3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Keltkelt 13.03.21 12:49 am

Passage by the shooter, tips. (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Guys, I returned many years later to the good old cat ...
I'm playing with a patch from Xenon. I'm tired of laser swords, I don't really like strength either.
I understand, this is strange, but I want to be a clean shooter, your advice is interesting.

For example, what classes would be the best choice?

And a couple of questions:
1) I started playing as a scout, like a techie support, I thought I would be the king of skills. As a result, I met Bao-fool, whose lvl is higher and skills are higher than my point by 3. Well, what for my then, I was really upset ...

2) To create objects on the table, you need different skills. Do I have to download them all, or can satellites create too?

Thank you in advance!
3 Comments
Sort by:
K
Keltkelt 13.03.21

Why then the main character's weapon shooting skills?
Now tastes have changed and I want to go through HER and exactly the shooter.
Mmo (any) makes me sick.

T
Tensero 13.03.21

Shooting skills because they do not immediately give a lightsaber.

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 13.03.21

For example, what classes would be the best choice?

Guardian Jedi gain skills faster. Jedi Consuls gain more power. You don't want to play with the Force, so take either the Guardian or the middle version (I forgot his name).

As a result, I met Bao-dur, whose lvl is higher and skills are higher than my point by 3.

Bao-dur is a weak shooter and not a very strong fighter, therefore, as a constant companion, he is so-so.

Also, companions will not help you pass personal skill checks. For example, repairing a T3-M4 requires Repair and Computers and Companions will not help you to repair it. If you want to play as a shooter without strength, then you do not need hard stats of strength / constitution / charisma / wisdom. Accordingly, you can invest quite a lot in intelligence. About 15-16+ intelligence is enough to pump in quite important skills (computer, repair, persuasion, 1-2 more by choice). Explosives and hacking are not such important skills in practice, but even they can be pumped up.

I won't say exactly about the table, but there seems to be a personal skill check.

Shooting skills because they do not immediately give a lightsaber.

But they immediately give melee skills, which in bonuses are better than lightsaber skills. The only skill related to the lightsaber is possession, which gives +1 +1 +1 to attack. Simple possession of a weapon gives +1 to attack / defense, so possession of a lightsaber is not necessary at all from the very beginning.