3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deffilar 13.03.21 12:49 am

Ghost ship, game freezes [Answer!] (Assassin's Creed 3)

People, help! In one of the missions about Captain Kidd's treasures, "The Ghost Ship", my mission hangs on the splash screen right after the frame with the image of the ship in the ice floe. I have a giveaway from the Engineers, a Theta tablet with all the DLCs. If anyone has encountered such a problem, help me how to solve it.
24 Comments
Sort by:
r
romakvadrat 13.03.21

I have the same. Probably need to wait for the patch, or ask who can run our save on their computer and skip this fucking video. Is there anyone to help?

N
NoKeiz 13.03.21

pull the saves out of the game and download another repack, which weighs more or something like that, I don't have that on my face.

r
romakvadrat 13.03.21

So this is a repack bug from the mechanics?

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 13.03.21

Face.
Hangs nothing.

J
Jubdragenus 13.03.21

Suuusly221
+

R
ReXSniper 13.03.21

This is a Theta tablet bug. I use the same repack on the hacked UPLAY, I go through everything easily

r
romakvadrat 13.03.21

Is it possible to transfer the save to another tablet?

D
DemaSTATOR 13.03.21

I also use TNETA repack on litsuhe, everything works.

romakvadrat is taken
out of the save folder (C: Users USERNAME AppData Roaming Theta Orbit 103), backed up to a desktop or wherever. all (:

r
romakvadrat 13.03.21

Sorry for off-topic. I tried to transfer the save using a program that someone was spreading. The game does not see saves.

P
Pashok999 13.03.21

this mission does not work on my face, it also crashes on the splash screen like yours

r
romakvadrat 13.03.21

It seems to me that it crashes there only on weak computer configurations. took off only on a laptop, at home on a computer everything is fine

F
FallenGhost 13.03.21

Try to turn down the graphics

r
romakvadrat 13.03.21

no, folks, you still need someone who can take this save and skip this video on your computer. other cracks, decreasing graphics do not help. please help who can, really already zadolbalo

T
Tay-Ron 13.03.21

I subscribe to the question. Can anyone help?
I have TWO saves stuck on this mission. From Reloaded and THETA. I rummaged around on Google, found similar problems. Someone says that even another repack did not help. Perhaps it's the hardware?
I would have spat on this additional mission, but I want to go through everything, and even more interesting.
And, if you manage to make a safe, which will slip through this bug, then it will help others too :)

PS on THETA's crack, played 23 hours. Not a single glitch occurred until this mission stopped = /

r
romakvadrat 13.03.21

TAY-RON, the
case is 100% in hardware, today I checked it, on my computer (x-ki plows
in the profile.I can't help, since I'm rarely at home, but on the laptop the same problem

T
Tay-Ron 13.03.21

romakvadrat
Yeah. I think it's a discrete graphics card. On the laptop, too, like that. Before that, it flew into the blue screen, and the firewood eventually updated the black screen and the sounds of the sea.
Crap. It will fix either the patch or the purchase of a video card = D

r
romakvadrat 13.03.21

I hope the patch will fix this bug ..

l
lemptyl 13.03.21

I have a pack from the mechanics, passed without problems and does not hang anywhere,
can the problem be a systemic one?

p
pishop 13.03.21

Sounds silly, but .... set your graphics to maximum (absolutely everything to maximum)! It helped me!

s
sioja 13.03.21

I, on the contrary, set all the settings to a minimum and set the main screen resolution to 800X600, then go to save the wounded game in a buggy place, press Esc and leave the memory !!! You can continue the game just not to go to the bug :), I tried to go through this place, but after a while I was thrown out again (((