3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dimatok 01.11.19 03:15 am

Textures flicker and become transparent, ladders

Friends, passing various stages asking help from you. The games disappear and flicker in texture and appear of the ladder at the slightest movement of the camera. Problem in different games to different degrees, but always unpleasant and noticeable, and where it is unbearable. Instead of a thousand words a couple of screenshots and videos:
- train simulator. In the game show that missing the stickers on the buttons flicker and the different textures.

Please note the screenshots on the logo on the building.
https://sun9-14.userapi.com/c855724/v855724426/142ed3/S7g4U22-Xl4.jpg
https://sun9-4.userapi.com/c855724/v855724426/142ee7/1tl61yX-ttU.jpg

Here at all the whole road was gone: https://sun9-38.userapi.com/c855720/v855720197/142418/GdY7gY_a2dk.jpg

All of this is changing at the slightest movement of the camera. Old missing textures are returned and lost new.
Here is an example from R6:

https://sun9-23.userapi.com/c855632/v855632897/14284b/cH-Ja9TFKic.jpg
https://sun9-60.userapi.com/c855632/v855632897/142855/rGQniU_sRwc.jpg

Tried a lot of different. Tried to reset the overclocking of the CPU and RAM, tried to connect a RAM on one plate, disconnected the video card and tried onboard video chip - the same thing. Tried to completely reinstall and roll back the driver, tried a test with a bagel - no artifacts or problems. Monitor temperature, updated BIOS, turned on the antialiasing in the NVIDIA panel. Resetar BIOS. Tried test RAM system utility, no errors. Tried different hdmi leads. Wrote in support of nvidia, digging the Internet. The support said that I have no idea where could be the reason.
The problem has intensified in the last few weeks because of what to play at times impossible.

In the last CODE MV problem with disappearing textures not seen, but of the ladder even with maximum smoothing, on different faces of the objects and the objects in the distance.

Config:
Windows 10 x64 with update September
Motherboard: maximus v formula. She is about 8 years.
RAM: two corsair strips with a frequency of 2133, two 1600. DDR3. Work on 1600. The first two stand for many years, the second two bought Boo a few months ago.
CPU: I7-2600k, overclocked to 4.0. In the most stressful conditions more than 75 not warmed. Idle around 45-50. Boo, purchased two months ago.
GPU: Gigabyte 1060 6gb (bought in store, a year and a half ago)
Drives: SSD, wd 500, hdd from seagate to 1TB.
PSU: 600 watts, about eight years.
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 01.11.19

dimatok
Do a clean reinstallation of Windows 10 (1903), or Windows 7 with the latest updates.

R
Ryazancev 01.11.19

dimatok1
I like that seen in the tests Lark and other games on YouTube, but there is generally some objects didn't load. The cause was a weak 4-core from Intel (I5). You have the same flicker.
Try to check everything on different versions of the video driver. It seems the problem in the video memory. And pay attention to its consumption, that did not exceeded the volume of the card.
If the memory passes, lower the settings.
In this case it may be remove subsystem memory (RAM) in conjunction with the CPU, ie not the graphics Card.
You need to find the cause
1, video Card?
2. RAM?
3. Software?
If possible, test everything on a clean system, preferably with a different version of Windows. The guys from Microsoft also bugs are able to fill up every game.

d
dimatok 01.11.19

Ryazancev
Video card is no longer a bug persists even with the GPU from the CPU (with full disable video card). Full reinstall drivers and rolled back to the February yielded no results.
RAM - good question. I connected each bar one by one and checked - no difference. Reduced to 1333, is raised to 1600, there is no difference.
Soft - will try today the Windows put in new ones.

R
Ryazancev 01.11.19

dimatok
I was referring to the lack of memory bandwidth, its low speed.
I understand that it is difficult to check without having another, more nimble cars.
We have 2 computers and similar artifacts sometimes occur in a small number of games. Even AAA projects.
Maybe this is a bug engines and more.

d
dimatok 01.11.19

Ryazancev
Then it is strange that the problem in those games was not there before

R
Ryazancev 01.11.19

dimatok
Then definitely SOFT.
1. System (WINDOWS and its settings), but for some reason I think this is unlikely.
2. Driver VC
3. Netframwork, DirectX etc what have you worth or not worth it.
In short, if there is a free partition or drive, sabahi there system and check. But in the meantime check out the problem atleast 3 drivers of Invidia. They also do not produce a perfect driver.

d
dimatok 01.11.19

Ryazancev
Tried different fire wood NVIDIA, it is useless.

R
Ryazancev 01.11.19

dimatok
Well, see we Have this thing manifested in several games when textures are either away or are you looking at the sight (zoom).
Maybe it's all the norm.
consumption of RAM and VRAM does not go beyond?

d
drill2 01.11.19

dimatok
check the monitor and power supply.
do not change whether the degree of these distortions of the screen?

k
kolingzt 05.01.21

help! the same problem
has already tried everything that can be
done, this is definitely not a video card. I came to the conclusion that the monitor or Windows 10 1909 x64
installed a clean system yesterday, flashed the BIOS, reset it to default, formatted both SSDs with a proprietary Samsung utility, installed only the driver on video art and that's it!
I went into the PUG and there pipits .............. fences, roofs, shadows of grass and trees flicker.
forget about the video card, before that it was 2080, now it is 2080 and the same thing.
With these flickers, objects in the distance are not yet loaded (they appear from nowhere) and friezes occur stably from 100 fps to 98 and back barely noticeable.
in single games, there are also flickers, but why are there these flickers in Windows and when watching movies.

k
kolingzt 05.01.21

I say right away, everything is powerful in a computer .. there is nothing cheap.
monitor or Windows is it, incompatibility

R
Ryazancev 05.01.21

kolingzt
Listen and in the monitor how many bits are the matrix, what is the output dynamic range on the monica and the settings of the Invidia control panel?
There are suspicions of FRC and dynamic range. Try some more texture filtering and anti-aliasing.

k
kolingzt 05.01.21

that with 8 matrix that with pseudo FRS 10 bits still have flicker

k
kolingzt 05.01.21

HERE'S A VIDEO

L
LeopoldoMendoza 05.01.21

I sometimes lose textures when overheating, if I play heavy games for 3-4 hours.
What you checked on the installation, is it like pulling out VK?

L
Life Online111 05.01.21

This is a feed on the motherboard to the video card) the card does not have enough springs .. how to treat ??? change mother, and for a good BP to exclude

L
Leeonchik 22.02.21

Ryazancev
Developers and component manufacturers are muddying something here

L
Leeonchik 22.02.21

kolingzt
hammer people, I'm suffering myself. Let's say in pubg there are wires with ladders when you look at them, in Assassin creed Odysea there is no flicker at all, no broken pixels on the hair. Most likely it's the developers and those who let us firewood

D
DimSyan 20.08.22

I know that perhaps it is no longer relevant, but suddenly someone will see and help him, like me. In the nvidia control panel, in the DSR-degree item, I set the screen to 2k (at 1080p itself), changed the desktop resolution to 2k, set it to 2k in games, and then back to native 1080p (also only in games, I left the desktop 2k). Helped me, didn't affect fps