3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
the endless misanthropy o 13.03.21 12:49 am

Overwatch 12+

Blizzard Entertainment started making children's games. Previous Diablo III and StarCraft II were PEGI 16. At the same time, they set the price at 3 thousand rubles, the children have no money. Either 7 million mothers have already allocated funds for this game, or the degenerates who roamed after Tesak's ban are in the audience. Thus, the game can be used to track pedophiles. Perhaps the game itself and the pricing policy are determined by this goal.
5 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 13.03.21

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
Blizzard are involved in covert operations of theirs CIA or FBI to localize and eliminate pedophiles. I'll tell you even more - in Russian toy stores (not computer, real), prices for them are rarely less than five hundred rubles - that kind of money for children, I suppose, is also not very common in their pockets, so this is another segment of the global plan for the fight against pedophilia, nothing less.
Despite the fact that the ratings (12+, PEGI 16) are nothing more than recommendations, we will consider them to be more than they really are.

r
requiemmm 13.03.21

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos wrote:
3 thousand rubles, children have no such money.
Well, the bourgeoisie have money, and Muscovites do not live in poverty with Ingrianland. And the problems of the rest of the Blizzards do not stir, they are generally not considered as target audience. I bought it - it's cool, look, even homeless people play oversrach, I didn't buy it - and no one counted on you, as well as on blacks in huts in the middle of Africa.

t
the endless misanthropy o 13.03.21

I look at this game and I have an analogy with the Winx Club. It would be better to make a game with Pakhom, Sergiy Astakhov, Alexander Pistoletov and other game than that.

A
Alexator 13.03.21

Yes, overwatch lacks naked boobs and mate. And blood. And finishing moves with a dismemberment. And the ability to rape the corpse of a slain enemy. Do you really need an overwatch?

V
Vaipen 13.03.21

And all the cool I will bend down.