3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
clavanyo 13.03.21 12:49 am

How to make a choice (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Free Seanna and arrange a meeting with Detlaff, or find the Hidden One and fight Detlaff? Does the choice somehow influence the further plot?
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mesсaline 13.03.21

effect until the ending, what to do up to you, it's all the same it is necessary to rukovodstvovatsya RPG and their motives are not you advise
Spoiler (Just do my mind to ask what to do extreme idiocy, you just do in real life will take important decisions)

D
Diaz Daulbaev 13.03.21

clavanyo
Follow Sianna, do a couple of correct actions and get a good ending, go to the hidden one, get a bad ending.
Jerusalem_96
Why did you get to the bottom of it? So he asked and asked, who are you mom to him? dad? brother? matchmaker? He asked what to do, not how to live. You don't want to answer well, pass by, why flame?

U
UnholyChaplain 13.03.21

Spoilers also seem to need to buy a ribbon for a good ending for Seanna, well, and choose a couple of correct options in the dialogue (do not hand over Seanna that she wanted to kill Anna)

c
clavanyo 13.03.21

If I choose the quest Between Worlds, then Sianna will stay alive, and there will be a good ending?

M
Mesсaline 13.03.21

Diaz Daulbaev
got to the bottom of here only you before me, I expressed my opinion exclusively on this topic, and I answered the question without revealing the intrigue

a
a_noob_is 13.03.21

Bill123
You can pass it, it will be good, it is checked, the main thing is the conversation in the dungeon.

D
Diaz Daulbaev 13.03.21

Jerusalem_96
I do not understand, he asked your opinion on this topic? I don't get to the bottom of you, it's just that if you have nothing to say on the topic, then why talk at all?

V
Vladimir2307 13.03.21

Why not save the Long Night and then go through both endings?

c
clavanyo 13.03.21

Vladimir2307
as an option)

D
Diaz Daulbaev 13.03.21

Jerusalem_96 In
general, in my opinion, asking what to do is an extreme degree of idiocy, how you will make important decisions in real life.
A person came for help, and you immediately began to insult him. What is your problem? Another humiliated schoolboy? In short, enough for me to stoop to your level, the conversation is over.

a
a_noob_is 13.03.21

endings
1. Anna is alive, Seanna is dead, the vampire is alive
2. Anna is alive, Seanna is dead, the vampire is dead
3. Anna is dead, Seanna is dead, the vampire is dead (you can get with any choice at least go to the hidden, at least go to a fairy tale, you only need a ribbon take)
4. sisters made it up, deadline is dead (ribbon is required + choice of dialogues in the dungeon).

s
sivanss97 13.03.21

Guys, I am wildly sorry for the fact that I may be writing in the wrong place, but could you please throw off the save file before choosing where to go:
behind the hidden or sianna? Thank you in advance!

T
The happiest 13.03.21

maksik.ussd
even wondering what to do to get option 4 well, except for the ribbon

a
a_noob_is 13.03.21

Lucky1
To the question of Sianna in the dungeon, why did all this, according to Gerald, happen, answer correctly.

H
Hogun 13.03.21

I think the best ending is where Detlaf kills Sianna and leaves. After all, for some reason, everyone forgot that if Regis kills Detlaf, then all vampires will declare a hunt for him, and this will sooner or later lead to his death, besides, after Sianna's extradition, Detlaf becomes not dangerous, he leaves people and is not killed meaning

T
The happiest 13.03.21

maksik.ussd I
apologize, but how is it correct?

a
a_noob_is 13.03.21

Lucky1
I'll tell you right now.

a
a_noob_is 13.03.21

Lucky1

T
The happiest 13.03.21

maksik.ussd
Many thanks

t
totktonada 13.03.21

maksik.ussd
What's a good ending?
And is it possible to save both sisters and spare Detlaf?