3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DOLOMIT_YURA 13.03.21 12:49 am

What do you expect from the game? (Battlefield 1)

I expect from the game that it will be just over igru, and it does not wake up like BF4
25 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloomm 13.03.21

neither wakes nor wakes

S
Stormtroopir 13.03.21

It will be interesting to see how they implement the weapons of that time, because then there were mainly rifles, and whether it is possible to shoot on horseback, and whether there will be a division of classes, or like a "universal soldier" in the battalion front.

b
bazilews 13.03.21

It will definitely be a cool game !!!

V
Victor Tsoi 13.03.21

I expect that there would be no protection, this is the most important thing.

x
x [GAMER] x 13.03.21

Victor Tsoi
There will be protection, obviously. Well this is EA, their mother.

V
Victor Tsoi 13.03.21

x [GAMER] x
I think differently.

v
v1806v 13.03.21

Everyone expects a game from the game. And you are not sir. Daises will do everything as normal. I believe in them. And, that it will be just beyond igruha or wake up similar to BF4, - as one schoolboy said above.

S
Skilldex 13.03.21

The main thing is that it does not look like the Battlefront.

P
Purgesha 13.03.21

waiting for 50 cubes of DLC intravenously. URGENTLY

K
Khaitmamat Ataulov 13.03.21

Technique will probably not be enough, a strange topic for the game.

D
DOLOMIT_YURA 13.03.21

I think the game wakes up just fly away

S
Sagivari Isit0 13.03.21

if they implement melee with dignity it will be just top

M
Mandalorian 13.03.21

after October 21 we will see ... I hope there will be no ...

A
Alexey Karimov 13.03.21

the main thing is that it does not work out like with hardline

A
Alexey Chichigin 13.03.21

The main thing is that the graph is high, and that the protection of the norms is there, so that there are no cheaters, and freeloaders

S
Svetlana Titova 13.03.21

In my opinion, it is necessary that the system requirements are not very high, but the graphics are at their best!

v
vepost 13.03.21

Be the first to be on the front lines - get the First Volunteer Edition today and get the Infernal Fighters, The Red Baron, and Lawrence of Arabia Packs full of themed weapons and gear, plus five additional Battlepacks with great items and access to the full game already on October 18, three days before the release.

Fight in massive battles, from street fighting and a besieged French city to the vastness of the Italian Alps and Arabian sand dunes. Control infantry and vehicles on the ground, in the air and at sea: tanks, motorcycles, biplanes and giant battleships await you.

Open up a new world in an exciting campaign or join massive multiplayer battles for up to 64 players. Develop strategy and tactics in the midst of total destruction.

The First Volunteer Edition includes:

• Early Access from October 18th
• Hellfighters Pack
• Red Baron Pack
• Lawrence of Arabia Pack
• 5 Battle Packs

E
Elhantus 13.03.21

There have never been any problems with grafon and optimization in the Battlefield series. Svetlana Titova

D
DooM_slash 13.03.21

Expect nothing.
Most likely, there will be a "good old battle".

E
Elhantus 13.03.21

The show was great and I'm sure many of you after watching it know what setting the battlefield was in. I'm very glad the community liked what DICE has created. In the trailer, DICE decided to improve the existing hand-to-hand combat system for BF1. the weapon itself will behave differently. It will have strengths and weaknesses. Many of you will notice the absence of an ENGINEER. I know that in BF3 and BF4 a lot of players complained about the lack of full destructibility, and in BF4 Levolution was one huge frustration. And remember this is DICE, which means it will be cool.