3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sepriany 13.03.21 12:49 am

Blood and Wine Ending (SPOILERS) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi everyone!

Who chose which ending in the end?
Give Princess Detlaff's sister
or Go to the High Vampire?
And what is the general impression of the ending?
11 Comments
Sort by:
j
jackonda 13.03.21

Sepriany
dude well, you damn it) look at the forum this topic has already been erased and grinded)
Ps and the endings are gorgeous)

s
serg pc 13.03.21

saved Anna's sister, the sisters faced off a stupid vampire soaked, Geralt was happy, because he was presented with a house, and a whole winery, in his old age he stayed to live in Toussaint, Yennefer came, they began to live well and make good money) and what concerns me! I'm happy, the toy is just a bomb)

A
Argo R 13.03.21

Sepriany
SpoilerDecided to give the sister of Princess Detlaf, ended up in the land of 1000 fairy tales, bought Sianna a ribbon, brought her out of captivity in this country, Detlafa got wet, reconciled Sianna with Henrietta, lived with Zenifer in his home in Toussaint.
I really liked the ending, and the country of 1000 fairy tales became generally my favorite location in the game.

A
AlexBlade95 13.03.21

I liked the endings in general. I went to the "Hidden", it's funny that if you ask him two additional questions, he will kill you, the only flare-up that directly depends on whether you die or not. It's a pity that I flunked the last conversation with the Countess and she died with her sister.
I was also pleased with the epilogue I had Triss (by the way, it would be better if Dandelion, and Triss / Ian, and Ciri were there.

A
AlexBlade95 13.03.21

jackonda
Well, not all rapid- fires are like you, for example, it took me 11 days to go through the plot and additions

j
jackonda 13.03.21

AlexBladeX
I have about 7 days for everything except the last DLS level 70 raised)
passed the last became 72 (

K
Kodval 13.03.21

AlexBladeX
If you went to the hidden, then you could not save the sisters, because for the necessary lines of dialogue to appear, you must at least read the diary of their nanny and listen to the story of Sianna in the land of fairy tales)

A
AlexBlade95 13.03.21

Azazelius
Hmm you checked right now. Well, then I do not regret the decision, because then I thought either you would kill Detlaff and everyone would be happy, or you would let me talk to Sianna and he would leave and everything would be like in the secret ending, but following the logic of Geralt's witch's code, which says that he does not kill intelligent monsters if they do not threaten people, then I chose the first option to kill Detlaff because innocent people died because of him.

K
Kodval 13.03.21

AlexBladeX
But if I had not met with the Hidden, I could have killed Detlaff and left the sisters alive)

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

with the release of the witcher, I played it with great enthusiasm, but after all the playthroughs I lacked something, well, not everything is like that, then the stone hearts came out perfectly, but still a little, I'm not nourishing))) and when I there was still blood and wine, that's what I was missing, a worthy completion of Geralt, check out the real Toussaint

A
AlexBlade95 13.03.21

Azazelius
Well then I didn't know about it