3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cemenlws 13.03.21 12:49 am

Gwent, the big tournament at Beauclair. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi everyone.
In the "Blood and Wine" add-on, I encountered such a bug, Count Monier does not want to give access to the tournament, he collected all the cards, he told him, he politely asked to wait 3 days and go to him, came a little earlier, meditated a day, he moved to himself tavern, and stands near the counter, but does not allow to talk to him, he just reprimands and that's it.
What to do and what is the problem?
6 Comments
Sort by:
k
karlan 13.03.21

Check out the additional task, where you need to collect 12 Skellige cards in Toussaint, without completing it you will not be able to play. If it is fulfilled and the graph still does not want to talk to you, then it is better to restart the save.

c
cemenlws 13.03.21

karlan There are
maps, the quest is gone.
Those. is it better to load further away? Then when you have not collected all the cards?

k
karlan 13.03.21

Here you will have to experimentally. I first collected the cards and only then approached him for the tournament. there was no such bug. In general, for 47 hours of passage, there was not a single bug with tasks except for one "Unknown place", above the Arce fortress. Or try to do four meditations at once near him without leaving his menu. I did that ..

G
G0RD0N_FREEMAN 13.03.21

cemenlws
Load early saves, should help

M
Maloy_x84 13.03.21

Before you approach him, you must first select a deck of skellige.

c
cemenlws 13.03.21

Well, in general, it turned out by dancing with a tambourine, a strange thing)