3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rage Racer 01.11.19 03:15 am

The best car in each class (Need for Speed: Carbon)

Class 1: Chevrolet Camaro SS. Properly tuned, the Camaro can easily compete with many cars in class 2!
Class 2: Dodge Charger R/T. I Remember it made Kenji on the Lancer. Thanks a hell of a explosive dynamics I caught up with him before the first turn, and then held the position for 10 seconds. Hold! But you have to have a muscle car customization!
Class 3: Chevrolet Corvette Z06. Dynamics sickening, too - 300 km is gaining five seconds (incidentally, this is not normal)! And if suspension is good, the twist is he behaving himself. The last race with Darius I went, nicely ahead of it on the first turn - this moron not have guessed the internal path to take.
64 Comments
Sort by:
b
bra1202 01.11.19

Nuuu, I agree !

K
K.e.k.s 01.11.19

What cars in the other classes the best I don't remember exactly, but in the class 3 - a Chevrolet Corvette Z06.

r
ray racer 01.11.19

Rage racer not brag that you are on the Charger R/t made Kenji on the Lancer is every loser, as the Lancer's dynamics are useless. About to overtake the Wolf Murcielago in the car - then you're cool.
The post no means no offense no Rage for the Racer or the Charger.

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 01.11.19

Class 1 - Nissan 240 SX

Class 2 - Mazda RX-7

Class 3 - BMW M3 GTR

r
ray racer 01.11.19

Thaaaaaaanks..... In the third class, the Viper will add, perhaps, the Carrera GT.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 01.11.19

Lewis Maestro pro tuner, I don't know, what about the third class. Since BMW M3 GTR is just so not available.

ray racer, I passed on the Dodge Charger R/T, Wolf which is closer to the end. Only really had to work hard in cornering. The machine is filled, and in order to correctly align need time. And during this time, Wolf is free to overtake.

r
ray racer 01.11.19

Beha - G-BUT! Car is a liar. Just starting to think that she's fast, so immediately after 250 km/h, it simply refuses to accelerate. Just starting to think that it is manageable - so here is understeer.

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 01.11.19

As anyone - for me it's perfect. She has it all - speed, handling and even power. The main thing is the driving experience. But 1 is for sure - she's not for drifting

r
ray racer 01.11.19

Yeah that's for sure.

F
FenomenGT Pro 01.11.19

For drift fits Audi Le Mans Quattro

K
Kostya 45 01.11.19

I advise you to watch my video in contact about carbon compete where 28 cars.I would be very grateful if you leave a comment(only by video), preferably in the form of:
1.Which car in the video particularly liked
2.what's not to like in the video
3.should I continue to do something like that.
Now how to find me
search: Kostya mekhnetsov. ID will write later

L
Lady Racer 01.11.19

For me, the best car in Need for Speed Carbon (and all other NFS) is a BMW M3 GTR.

G
GTAfan073 01.11.19

In NFS Most Wanted and NFS Carbon the best car is the BMW M3 GTR.It is also the most memorable.

g
grovest2010 01.11.19

Oldbie: class 1 - Chevrolet Camaro SS
Class 2 - Ford Mustang GT
Class 3 - Chevrolet Corvette Z06
Cars: class 1 - Alfa Romeo Brera
Class 2 - Porsche Cayman S
Class 3 - Lamborghini Gallardo
Tuning: 1 class - Mazda RX-8
Class 2 - Mitsubishi Eclipse GT
Class 3 - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR-Edition

B
Broken Wings 01.11.19

class 1-240sx(the perfect car,good drift;in the checkpoint race against the shadow
maximum ride the Mustang behind for just 2 seconds)
class 2-Aston DB9(faster,but here in the canyon to drive it the handling suffers) and
Ford Mustang (heavy tank,but it accelerates quickly and control better than other muscle cars)
class 3 Viper(in the pitching acceleration+injection of nitrogen gives 4 seconds 300кмч,but limit 327) or 350z(good for
drift is probably the only competitor 240sx handling)

E
Ezio Auditore 01.11.19

Class 1, Class 2 ))) - Nissan 240Sx - I was just amazed by this machine!!!! I put the engine on the power, a box of nitro on the acceleration, everything else average - 260 km\h and mega acceleration!!! I read somewhere that she was very cool and decided to check out =). All three bosses (the First Wolf) beat in a race around the city and each (!) in the canyon ahead!! From a Wolf left behind by 22.86 seconds, Kenji 10, from Angie to 8. It's just amazing))). Tried in 3rd city Fighter pass - didn't work), Nicky won). And it is the cheapest in the game (if I remember well - 20000)! Just ideal, gentlemen. I'm impressed.
Class 3 SLR McLaren, Dodge Viper, Porsche Carrera GT. IMHO, the coolest cars, the Viper really puts much, but you can play with the settings of the machine and to fix it.
Well, the Class 2 - Mazda RX-7 was very much surprised when pumping on the acceleration just a beast, although with the 240 SX did not potholes). Dodge Charger RT, Ford Mustang GT is also good. Aston Martin I did not like, however I rode on ahead of the Wolf and the management was not very

E
Ezio Auditore 01.11.19

Of course the BMW M3 GTR is the coolest car in Most Wanted and Carbon, because the plot of both games revolves around her)))).

L
Logain x 01.11.19

First I decided to pass on the tuning everything was normal, but Darius was never overtaken on the tuner, I took the Mac Laren and beat him the first time. And say that Ford GT (3rd class) the best car. ( for me.)

R
Rainbow_user 01.11.19

1st and 2nd grade I got a Nissan 240SX with no problems. On the count of 3-not yet decided.

E
Ezio Auditore 01.11.19

People! I'm sure you all here about, and therefore turn. Help with choosing a machine. Can't choose between the Porsche Carrera GT Lamborghini Murcielago u. Both are fast, both are manageable (more or less), both have killer acceleration. What should I choose? Thanks in advance.

PS If you need customization of the machines (I have both different) then lay