3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VOVAN WOLFovich 13.03.21 12:49 am

Robots + overlords + happiness + world ring + limit + planets (Stellaris)

Greetings comrades.
1) I can’t understand how to create robots. There are synthetics, but unfortunately, even when they were created, I got a message - "The robot's chip was covered, and it rebelled, along the way destroyed civilians." I saw robots near another colony, got it during the capture, he was "dumb", just a car. Synthetic, this is already something cooler.
I tried to put in artificial intelligence - "civil rights" or "enslavement", all the time and residents are dissatisfied and synthetics, what for?
2) Alien overlords, there is such discontent, then -20%, then -40%. As I understand it, over time, it is removed due to the influence of the "change of principles". What does this number depend on? Maybe they need their rulers?
3) I dug around in the workshop, but I still did not find any modification that adds a structure, which in turn adds happiness, who knows?
4) Put a modification (Ringworld Construction) - building the world of the ring, who tried how to build? Nonsense is being built ...
5) Is there a mod to increase the influence limit, 1000 is not enough?
6) Is there an option to seize planets peacefully, for example, buy?
7) Is there a check mark on the automatic improvement of buildings? How does the division of sectors work, he started to build himself? Now it is an independent territory, but what about resources?
8) Is it possible to somehow simplify the work with buildings on the planet, otherwise I captured 20 of them, tired of improving
9) Does the automatic change of governors insist, otherwise, as I understand it, they were already aged and died. Maybe there is a mod for longevity?
28 Comments
Sort by:
s
scorg94 13.03.21

VOVAN WOLF
2. If I'm not mistaken, this is a rage of xenophobes. So yes, if the ruler is from their race, but there will be no minus.
3. pacifists have such a building, a rare technology, the rest have not seen it.

C
Cheater007 13.03.21

VOVAN WOLF
about happiness ... There are technologies on the green line, there you can build an entertainment center, but it seems to be rare and xs, how is this tree arranged from the inside. Plus, happiness is raised by all sorts of edicts or whatever.

S
Sallar 13.03.21

Cheater007
The center is entertaining only from the type of government (ethics) - the united nations of the earth have it, for example, when you start the game and choose spirutalism, hold down the button and you will see what specific rare buildings can be built.

V
VETER15 13.03.21

VOVAN WOLF
1. I haven’t dealt with robots at all, I’m afraid that something will go wrong
2. they are alien and alien in Africa. Obama was made president, no one was mad right?
3. a well of cleanliness, an entertainment center I came across
7. I don’t understand the sectors myself, you don’t lose anything in research, you lose 50% in resources,

everything else is either put on additional mods, or the developed ones will be completed

A
Ansaphone 13.03.21

VOVAN WOLF
3) there are already buildings (a zoo, and I don’t remember about three more), it is also possible to genetically change the race and add a perk for happiness, there are also decrees of happiness, in general there are many ways to raise it.
7-8-9) If you want the buildings to improve themselves, you build everything of the first level, and add a planet to the sector, resources will accumulate, buildings will improve themselves. The amount of resources that will be given to the sector for construction is regulated. It is also convenient with the governors, it is easier to assign to the entire sector than to one planet. Also, if there are no buildings on the planets in the sector, you can assign a development path, for example, money, or science and buildings will be built in priority along this path. In general, sectors are automation. The main thing is not to stick the most important planets in them, (from which there are most of the rees and over which you need complete control).

M
Mordok 13.03.21

VETER15
7. I don’t understand the sectors myself, you don’t lose anything in research, you lose 50% in resources.
On the right, in the sector management menu, you set up the return of resources to the empire’s treasury. For rapid development, you can lower the tax, so that surpluses accumulate faster and the planets begin to build up. During the war - to raise.

VOVAN WOLF
9) Does the automatic change of governors insist, otherwise, as I understand it, they were already aged and died. Maybe there is a mod for longevity?
There are technologies to extend life. There is a starting bonus "venerable" (or whatever they called it).

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 13.03.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
2) I tried to bet from their race, I understand that they IN WHOLE hate others, just what this number depends on, then -20%, then -40%, maybe -40% (i.e. 20 % for the ruler of another race, and -20% in general hatred for me). It seems that this does not depend on the ruler.
3) Yes, there are three of them - a) a monument to cleanliness, b) the arena of virtual battles, according to the moim c) an entertainment center, and there is also a zoo. But I wanted to simplify everything in one building, maybe I met who the mod is.
Thanks for the help.
Cheater007
Replay) a monument to cleanliness, b) the arena of virtual battles, according to my moymu c) an entertainment center, and there is also a zoo. But I wanted to simplify everything in one building, maybe I met who the mod is.
Thank you for participating.
VETER15
1) Robots have + to production, but as I understand there are synthetics, more intelligent machines, but there are just robots programmed to follow orders. The latter do not have happiness and work quite effectively, so I cannot understand how to do them, they were in other races, I constantly get synthetics, maybe they were originally there, they were just closed, I have artificial intelligence outside the law, I have them a little later I opened it - I studied it, but the residents are not happy, maybe I slipped through something. I don’t know, robots do have a "roof", here synthetics fail, it's sad, we need to transfer them to the planet, search for a mod ... And yet how to get them, maybe I really slipped through the study branch, as I understand it, the robot , then synthetics (well, there is a longer chain, but it doesn't matter).
2) I understand the joke, but you don't need to talk about Obama, a competent, good man, he does something for his country. This reptilian, ours and Nibiru, buys cellos for his race, and does terrible things - first of all he tries for his country Nibiru, everything is fine there. Well, figs with this monster.
I tried to repeat what I wrote above, I tried to put from their race, I understand that they IN WHOLE hate others, just what this number depends on, then -20%, then -40%, maybe -40% (i.e. 20 % for the ruler of another race, and -20% in general hatred for me). It seems that this does not depend on the ruler.
3)
There is also a repeat above a) a monument to cleanliness, b) the arena of virtual battles, according to the moim c) an entertainment center, and there is also a zoo. But I wanted to simplify everything in one building, maybe I met who the mod is.
7) With the resources I understood, I wanted to hear this, threw planets 6 into the experiment, initially built a spaceport, improved it to level 5, built a beam for mind control, improved the city to the capital, built centers to improve happiness, to change principles faster and were satisfied, then threw off the AI, through the sector, let's see what happens, I don't like it, I would like it to replenish 100%, and use resources from there, since there are a lot of them, there is nowhere to put it, it was would be ideal, but it would still be nice to leave open access to construction, otherwise I made the sector, it feels like I lost the planets, there is a mod that improves the AI, I'll try.
PS I have already done a lot of mods, I will dig more, there is something new every hour.
Thank you.
Ansaphone
3) I didn't see anything new, that's what I'm doing. I would like a mod for the building, put one that will cover all this, add good happiness.
7-8-9) VETER15 wrote to me that only 50% of the sector is given. I would like to combine, I understand why this was done, but when there are a lot of minerals and energy loans, you can also make a common feeding trough, what I saw is given, I paid attention with the governor + more planets to the sector, I have such a large list of planets on the right was, now less. The rest is clear. There is something to improve, not very much, I would like more functions.
Thanks for the help.
Mordok
I forgot about pumping, age, there is also a bonus. I just suspect that I might have missed it, I haven’t appointed it. I look at the list of planets, there are lines, there is also a governor's window, and behind it there is more, apparently they are tagging for a post, why not set up a shift (see screenshot). I would like to have more leaderboards, not 4, but let's say 10 or something, a choice of races, maybe there is such a mod.
Screenshot
Thank you for your participation.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 13.03.21

Mordok
Found mod - Immortal Leaders Trait (1.0.3). It adds a new racial trait of +2,000,000 life years to leaders, making them virtually immortal.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 13.03.21

THERE IS ANOTHER PROBLEM, what is it, why lines on top of the list of modifications? Does everyone have it, or is it a glitch?
Screenshot

M
MishaRass 13.03.21

VOVAN WOLF wrote:
I just suspect that I may have missed, I have not appointed. I look at the list of planets, there are lines, there is also a governor's window, and behind it there is more, apparently they mark the post, why not set up a shift (see screenshot
This shows those who live on this planet!
Glitch too is present!

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 13.03.21

MishaRass
A. in the same place it is signed - "settlement". There is one line where there are 4 races or 5 races. Nifiga they ran across, I wonder. There were still not enough glitches ...
Well, thanks.

V
VETER15 13.03.21

VOVAN WOLF
1. developed artificial intelligence, tried not to develop it. The robots seemed to be originally. I think robots should be built separately from human settlements.
2. overlooked what not be, hell, a feature of the planet
7. If you have more planets than you can control, there is a minus of course. The sector is needed to write off the developed planets, leaving space for new ones. Now I have given a completely new planet to the sector, I think to see how it will rise without my participation. So far, the clearance has taken place.

V
VETER15 13.03.21

Mordok
7. didn’t think about changing sector taxes, didn’t find it. Probably some kind of feature, or science is needed.

E
EmpireV 13.03.21

VOVAN WOLF
Can you share a link? useful mod however

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 13.03.21

EmpireV As
I understand it, the mod for longevity (otherwise I wrote about the ring-world). I leave the full name by which you can find it in the incentive, if the license, the pirate - google, leave it on steam:
Link to the mod in the incentivehttp: // steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=686912554&searchtext=Immortal+Leaders+Traits

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 13.03.21

VETER15
1) I tried to put mods now. In general, I came to the conclusion that all this is nonsense, nafig them, it is dangerous, until it is implemented normally, we are waiting for mods / patches. I put robots for the production of minerals (they have + 20%), for some reason they mine less, so ... I downloaded the mod (FallenEmpire), there are ancient technologies that are not available in real life, and experienced empires have such buildings as Agri-Processing Complex, Autonomous Fabricators, Dark Matter Power Plant (or in Russian Agricultural complex, Autonomous enterprise, Power plant on dark matter). These buildings give good resources, with a large indicator of food and happiness, the population is growing rapidly, well, what are these robots, they also take a long time to be made and without them it is possible, so and so.
Allowed artificial intelligence, gave him civil rights, one race ran into me, humiliated me, and demanded to be banned, they sent a fleet to 19K.
You play with fire.
Here are those factories, a cool thing
2) No, I’m changing the ethnicity quickly, I installed a cheat mod, now the change of principles is + 999%, in total they quickly cease to be haters of other races. This is their ethnos with enslavement and hatred, but the percentage, apparently it depends on which one they choose - "Fan" or ordinary ...
7) The same nonsense, only I built buildings for happiness, and transferred to AI, I also observe that he will do, I will experiment.
The game seems to be simple, at first glance, but there are still questions - a complicated interface, while I found everything, while I tried it, I figured out the ethnicity, planets, mods, probably 12 times I started to play again, I’m probably so slow.
Thanks again for your help.

V
VETER15 13.03.21

VOVAN WOLF
got a bunch of problems for myself) I first play with a standard assembly, while everything is enough. And the mods made almost immediately after the release of the game also need to be finalized.

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 13.03.21

VETER15
Yes, this is true, But I did so (and do it in other games, at first I pass the standard pass), now I want variety. There will still be serious fashions, while they have just begun, and all that is superficial trifles.

V
VETER15 13.03.21

VOVAN WOLF
I would think about the system control limit mod

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 13.03.21

VETER15 The
number of planets in possession, there is such, if I understood correctly:
Screen mod