3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frol14 13.03.21 12:51 am

Who is playing whom? (Total War: Warhammer)

Hello everyone. I just wanted to ask who is playing for whom? I've tried to play gnomes, enrages the lack of cavalry, figs to go through the arts. I don't like orcs, I play for the empire, infantry, cavalry and art arrows. I want and destroy all evil spirits.
16 Comments
Sort by:
d
drplastic.feat 13.03.21

Vampires and all calmly all be afraid ..... bye-)

m
mercury-357 13.03.21

I almost went after the vampires. They have many interesting units, for example, vampires have a squad of ghosts, which are almost impossible to kill with non-magical weapons.

T
Tanik8 13.03.21

Empire

t
todor7 13.03.21

I play for chaos) very hard! I don’t understand where to get the dragon current

W
WarMachine2 13.03.21

I started for the Imperials, because I read a lot of negative reviews about my beloved Chaos, including those with bugs. I am glad to work with the heroes, it is nice to pick up weapons and a horse for Karl Franz. Only here the missions are a little stupid: capture so many provinces in this episode, and if I annexed a province with a confederation, then it turns out to be an overkill, although as you know we can only capture the lands of Britonia and the Vampires for the Empire, i.e. it is very easy to run into the limit of territories. I don't want to fight everyone at once, Nordland and 5 armies decided to join almost for nothing, he used a couple of them so that the treasury would not be depleted, the rest he intends to use to reunite the empire. In general, it is quite interesting implemented, although I honestly did not expect that the Empire would have to start as a bum with one army and one Altdorf.

M
Mantykora 13.03.21

WarMachine2
Yes, it is inconvenient to play, completing tasks with the limit "capture or destroy so many settlements." I'm at knives with Nordland - how to conclude an alliance with them?)))

W
WarMachine2 13.03.21

Mantykora
may have picked the wrong opponents? Or maybe it depends on what other factors, like an accidental crossing of the border. In any case, if the province immediately agrees to trade with you, then there is a chance to develop relations and join them without bloodshed. If she is immediately on the knives, rejects any offers, then all that remains is to fight, as I understand it. Nordland himself offered me a confederation after I conquered Marienburg, so I was even surprised myself. Although since the second Rome I have a habit of throwing a little money every move to the faction with which I want to be friends, it probably also affects.

M
Mantykora 13.03.21

WarMachine2
What about the level of difficulty? I have a "very high". Although now I also throw money to Nordland every move, it seems to help. At least the alliance with Middenland is broken. And Marienburg was taken from me by Bretonnia, which receives lyuley from Artois, it seems that she will not live long. I ought to help. Just Balthazar arrived at the court - while he built this college of magicians ...

W
WarMachine2 13.03.21

Mantykora
I decided so far at high so as not to immediately throw myself a serious challenge, since I buy Total War games for repeated passage, each time you can discover something new for yourself when playing for the same faction. Middenland seemed to me the most unpleasant, this theirs Boris the Tricky terminates any contracts and spoils all my plans, so he immediately showed him how he wanted peace with me. Mages have to wait a long time, yes, but they can easily finish off 200-300 enemy soldiers in a battle, so this is a very serious unit that you have to reckon with and take care of. Bretonia was almost immediately killed by a clan of orcs, which hatched in the mountains nearby, and I had already destroyed their settlement so that my eyes would not be an eyesore. As far as I see, there is enough variability in events, so many people in vain assert that the game turned out to be linear.

M
Mantykora 13.03.21

WarMachine2
But I found out that a multiple plundered settlement counts as one in the tasks. Well raised the budget for Corroburg. Although we must take the city and build knights there. Generally well thought out with strategically important places. It is important to build provinces correctly. For the Empire, it is important to capture the provinces of Visseland, Wasteland, Middendand, Reikland - you can build experienced armies right away. Until I figured out what the bonuses of Bretonia and Talabecland are. The rest of the provinces, frankly, are superfluous. The game makes you expand slowly.

It is also important to control the provinces of Stirland or Averdland, although they do not represent anything interesting - to contain the spread of vampire filth - since they, bastards, are building a building that spreads this filth in the neighborhood. And in the Empire, a similar Temple of Sigmar operates only within the boundaries of one province. And make friends with the owner of the second province and get the right of way.

And this total var does not suffer linearly - he also played for the Empire before - Bretonnia successfully united, and the vamps Stirland and Averland, having united, were knocked out of Western Sylvania.

W
WarMachine2 13.03.21

I'm not playing Mantykora too hard yet, I'm afraid of bugs, for sure a whole wave of patches and dls will be coming soon. And so vampires, too, do not want to touch yet, let Stirland and Averland spend their forces on them, then I will finish off when one of the sides begins to take advantage.
Multiple robbery, destruction of one settlement has always been counted as one in the same way in the missions Rome 2 and Attila, so there is nothing new here. I only take provinces and take it to make it easier to maintain order, I see no reason to have one settlement in five provinces, it is better to have two full-blooded provinces with all the bonuses. My armies are formed only in Reikland, including built a forge there, now there is an opportunity to play with different weapons. The remaining four provinces were assigned to the economy. I still don't know if it is possible to improve the armor and weapons of already created units like in Rome 2 and Attila.

M
Mantykora 13.03.21

WarMachine2 No
armor or weapon upgrades . In general, they cut a lot from the previous series. The normal battles for the villages have disappeared, and the cities are now being assaulted from one corner.
I did not know about repeated robbery, somehow I didn’t pay attention before ... And it’s better to touch vampires earlier - they gave me a witch hunter - sent them to them - shockfully removes the filth and constantly kills Heinrich Kemmler - probably five times already. Yes, and a lot of money is given to the vampas by Sylvania with gold mines. Anyway, I wonder - if the wampas drop the filth to zero - they themselves will rest?
The provinces must be developed evenly, because different provinces have their own bonuses for recruiting troops. Reikland - pistols and raiders, Middenland - shock cavalry, Wissenland - infantry and experience for artillery, which is hired in the Reikland. The Reikland itself is also in the economy - the main building of Altdorf gives a bonus to income in the surrounding provinces, and then you conquer the surroundings.

He did not notice any special bugs, but there are mistakes:
- instead of the architect in the title of the hero - "archilector"
- in the window before the battle they tell about the halberdists, and show the pistoliers.

W
WarMachine2 13.03.21

Mantykora
did not know about bonuses for the troops, I will use it. Apparently somewhere I looked through the text with a list of bonuses, so far I don't really read it, I just look and study the map. Bugs also did not notice for the Empire, but he saw complaints for other factions. Errors in localization have already become the norm for our translators, again, you can see how everything was done in a hurry.

J
Jon May 13.03.21

By the way, I played for the empire at a high taste, so to speak, I did not advance very well, I made out the vampires. The minus of the first game did not expect chaos, but he hop and then, about the filth he did not take into account, so he sawed my public order on move 110 finished. On the second day, the orcs began to stay with them, maybe even more than balancing the army with less art, and so the norms. Compare melee fighters orcs and humans, orcs at the initial levels are even quite good. So for the orcs, I turned the whole south, I took the dwarves, not elementary, but not difficult to disassemble. Chaos was far away and brought down the empire and I watched peacefully. Then the archaon and co, went to visit me, I met them with orcish rage and giants in general and that's it. I noticed it's easier to play for dwarves and orcs, chaos takes a long time to reach the south on 80-100 turns if they are still lucky. In addition, I did not play for the dwarves, but my opinion is very good unih infantry it is damn difficult to sweep it away, people like that so skip. Well, on the third day I decided to repeat for the empire, I did not try to take a Frenchman right away (in the first balthazar I was) with him it is easier to start a magician without spells is very weak at the initial levels. In general, this time immediately went to the west, cleaned out the bastogne, and some other brites. Their armies are weaker than the imperial ones, in my opinion, and rpovintsii are good for the golden port, a lot. I didn’t touch the vampire until the 30th move, I parted a little and didn’t interfere. Then he came to visit and chopped off one province. Came close to the western sylvania. I decided not to rush, otherwise I’ll break it and only humans, and this is boring. After a little time, the chaos went to visit us, the north took it quite quickly, but on the first bitter experience I began to hire hunters for nothing. These brothers Winchester know their business and howl with bad quality better than monks and remove agents of chaos, otherwise they run like home. In general, the archaon came to visit him, broke it a couple of times and decided not to suffer 3 times. But whoever said the most interesting thing started after that. The former ally began to take up. And the former servants of chaos from the north were still raging. In general, now I am having fun with the gnomes with 5-6 armies. They have 7-8 positions so far. They, with the help of the confederations, all the settlements that could have taken, then I destroyed them, then I began to go south and they were waiting for me there. And the former servants of chaos from the north were still raging. In general, now I am having fun with the gnomes with 5-6 armies. They have 7-8 positions so far. They, with the help of the confederations, all the settlements that could have taken, then I destroyed them, then I began to go south and they were waiting for me there. And the former servants of chaos from the north were still raging. In general, now I am having fun with the gnomes with 5-6 armies. They have 7-8 positions so far. They, with the help of the confederations, all the settlements that could have taken, then I destroyed them, then I began to go south and they were waiting for me there.

S
Serjantkoo 13.03.21

WarMachine2 Middenland
seemed to me the most unpleasant, this theirs Boris the Tricky terminates any contracts and spoils all my plans, so he immediately showed him how he wanted peace with me.
I've made Boris the Tricky the Eye of the Emperor = D. I play for the Empire on high difficulty, I don't touch the Imperial factions at all if they themselves don't climb. I've already crushed everyone into my confederation. To be honest, at the beginning it was boring to play, but how chaos came out of nowhere. cheered up ..

W
WarMachine2 13.03.21

Serjantkoo
all confederations are also boring to attach, at least a couple of them are better to attach by force for the same leveling of characters. Moreover, Chaos first goes on a campaign to warm up to break Kislev, and then a real invasion begins with Archaon) When I saw how many armies he had, he whistled in surprise, like the Hunnic hordes from Attila.