3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kaokao 13.03.21 12:51 am

Tournament Armor of the Toussaint Knight. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I decided to craft armor for the collection and suddenly stumbled upon an ingredient I had never heard of called "dark iron plate". Having searched up and down all the known recipes, unfortunately, I did not find this miracle, only an ingot of dark iron, 99% of the blacksmiths interviewed for the presence of the nth ingredient also did not give positive answers, Google, unfortunately, except that this miracle really does not seem to exist, I hope for the help of other killers of monsters and various beasts, tell me where and how to find out about the manufacture of this part. - PS: I apologize if the topic is not in the subject so to speak.
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 13.03.21

kaokao ingot
plate is made. then look for the recipe for these plates, or take a good look again in yours.

http://rpglib.ru/games/witcher-3-wild-hunt/metal/ almost at the very beginning there is a plate of dark iron.
but I also came across records that this is a game bug and no one can find it. in this case, write to the developers

k
kaokao 13.03.21

AleXStein
eh, clearly thank you.

M
Marvelosi 13.03.21

kaokao

After the patch, this recipe disappears from the game, if this recipe was found then you are in luck and you will do everything ...

N
Nickita3 13.03.21

kaokao
Thanks to a foreign friend for this advice. 1) You go to an Ophir merchant near the mill (not to the rune master) and buy an Ophir caftan from him (or something like that), and then you take it apart and you get 1 plate of dark iron. 2) You repeat how many times.