3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MrWorld 13.03.21 12:51 am

Help the save the Witcher 3: Wild Hunt not working

So I bought the Witcher 3 in the store a license disk, installed all the rules through GOG. I transferred the saves from pirate to a license, everything worked, but when I start the game and I want to continue saving, I write that To load the save I need downloadable content: haircuts hairstyles. earned, I don't want to go through again. Thank you all for your help
15 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lekar23 13.03.21

MrWorld
If he needs these additional content, look at them on the incentive and download them if you have not downloaded them (they are free), then try

M
MrWorld 13.03.21

Bust-Just
I bought the game not in incentive but in GOG. This is an off site for developers

L
Lekar23 13.03.21

MrWorld Can't
activate via Steam?

M
MrWorld 13.03.21

Bust-Just
Everything, thanks a lot) Downloaded add-ons via GOG for free and it worked. Good luck!)

L
Lekar23 13.03.21

MrWorld
Play for Health)

C
Camper252525 13.03.21

The same problem with haircuts, only downloading the DLC did not help. I tried it several times.

S
Spanki-Svin 13.03.21

Help people, I have some kind of bug, it does not save the game by not fast saving, what should I do?

H
Hakan Pehlivan 13.03.21

Maybe you deleted the save folder by accident, if that's the path: C: Users your pc Documents The Witcher 3

K
Klim Ruchev 13.03.21

No matter how funny it was ... I decided to go with a high level of difficulty, loaded the extreme save "Stone Hearts" and started from the beginning with higher levels and difficulty ... And after yesterday's save .. I can not load .. The same song .. I need additional content in the form of hairstyles, additional tasks, etc. .. but there is nowhere to take it .. in GoG downloads, except that the "Wild Hunt in 27 GB" has not been downloaded .. and checked the integrity .. whoever has come across that for the BAG?

T
Tomato77777 13.03.21

in incentive hairstyles are free, but in gogh?

K
Klim Ruchev 13.03.21

Sandefend
They don’t take money either .. however, I didn’t see what would have been presented with such a list .. And besides, the trick is in something else .. in the fact that I suddenly demanded these files .. and additions .. as if they were I do not have

O
Old_Nick 13.03.21

GOG client glitch
In the game line, select "more" - "customize". At the bottom ("Installed DLCs"), check the box next to "FREE DLC PROGRAM (16DLC) and start the update. At the end - exit the client, close and disable it.
Run the game without a client using the file witcher3.exe in the game folder. Client, in any case , in the near future - do not start!
The forum promised to fix gog, but when - hz :(

K
Klim Ruchev 13.03.21

Old_Nick
Almost as he said)) I uploaded everything manually) Thank you

-
-_Evil_Cat_- 13.03.21

I don’t understand, you can’t solve the problem? Or you need to download, all of this is incentivized, someone answer.

V
Vlad Marisik 13.03.21

All dls are in Steam, but my safe does not work