3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Dmitru_ 13.03.21 12:51 am

What moment do you remember (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

What moment you remember the most, in the storyline or side quests. Also post moments from DLS and mods. Everything that you especially remember.
And that there are so many minuses (
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aenmutus 13.03.21

DLC.

M
M0f 13.03.21

The moment when I learned that you can run not only with Ralof. I literally went crazy!

Q
Quasi-Packa Bidirectional 13.03.21

I really liked the moment with the old orc, who was looking for death in battle. He pushed such a philosophical cart that all the Imperials, Bretons and others, even being already bald and toothless, will grab hold of their lives to the last, but he is not like that. And also the moment when I sacrificed one of my partners to Boethiah, and M'ayk later told me that it was dangerous to be friends with me. I even felt a little ashamed.

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 13.03.21

I liked the moment when you travel into the past with the help of an ancient scroll on the Throat of the World.

v
vigo24 13.03.21

I liked that I bought it with an 80% discount

V
Vedmizn135 13.03.21

I liked the moment when I first saw the death of a dragon

i
imperator2112 13.03.21

In Skyrim, in my opinion, every second plot twist is epic.Especially
Mouzon)

B
Blue.Sky.eagle. 13.03.21

When Lydia died

T
TTG 13.03.21

Meditative walks in the vicinity of Riften and along the Sea of ​​Ghosts in rainy weather with a sawn-through

Spoiler grafon

and pleasant musical accompaniment from the original

Idyll.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 13.03.21

None, because of the banal sandbox. And at that time they could have done the voice acting of the character, and not pull up to 4 falls.

_
_Ellesar 13.03.21

my best moment in skyrim when a cow fell from the sky

R
RomanTough 13.03.21

when i bought the game with a discount