3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Angry hedgehog 13.03.21 12:51 am

Can cities be transferred? (Total War: Rome 2)

tell someone good people, is it possible somehow to transfer the cities of their satrapy? for example, he conquered the city, but he is on the territory of his satrapy and cultures are different, you can of course provoke a riot and withdraw the troops by this to give them the opportunity to seize the city) but can there be some painless way ??
5 Comments
Sort by:
y
ybomaco 13.03.21

Angry Hedgehog
As far as I remember there is no peaceful way of transferring provinces, I was also indignant about this issue

W
WarMachine2 13.03.21

It seems that even the modders did not think of how to return this feature to the game. Otherwise, it becomes really boring after you become the main force in the world, except to hope for a civil war ...

T
Toxa95 13.03.21

In the owl time, I decided of my own free will to expand the boundaries of my allies and make them a weighty buffer between myself (Germany) and the Arverni. What was my surprise when I could not transfer the lands conquered and plundered from the Arverni into the possession of the allies.

V
Volodya Zaporozhsky 13.03.21

This is, of course, a minus of the second part. A huge minus of diplomacy.

o
oyota 13.03.21

In short, everything is designed to grow. The army cannot pass near the settlement, since it is held by an invisible force field, after the battle it is imperative to capture it, you cannot just stupidly leave, you must take, well, up all this cherry in the form of the impossibility of transferring the city, which would be very useful in negotiations for peace, so to speak, seized lands in exchange for peace.