3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rpabuj1 13.03.21 12:51 am

What's your favorite version of the game? (Minecraft)

Hello dears!
I have long wanted to know what is their favorite version of minecraft?
Classic (maybe there are some :)), Indev, Infdev, Alpha, Beta or Release? And what update?
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
BenziLLLa 13.03.21

I don’t remember such a version, after which EVERYTHING changed. However, due to the small amount of content, I do not like the early versions that much. But the last one is not happy either - performance and optimization have fallen considerably.

s
stalkerspore 13.03.21

1.2.5, 1.5.2, 1.6.2.

R
Rpabuj1 13.03.21

Well, after the adventure update 1.8 beta, a lot has changed.

s
stalker-s 13.03.21

1.7.9 is standard, but I update all the time to 1.8.3

s
stalker-s 13.03.21

there are also problems with fps

B
Babakov Maxim 13.03.21

I have 1.8 and 1.7.2.

R
Russian Nabigatel 13.03.21

I haven't updated to version 1.7.10 for a long time, and all because Minecraft 1.4 came out once, which ruined my holiday, that I didn't like it there, I don't remember, but it was still garbage, and when 1.5 appeared , I couldn't play THIS anymore, I just wanted to puke, it became especially offensive for the game when the developers "sold" to melkosoft, on the one hand it's good - they will no longer release their shit updates, but on the other - the very thought of this dirty company it makes me sick, never trusted this one. And yet, maybe this will be good news, today I still dared to "sip a shit", install 1.7.10, that is, I played, it seemed like it was delayed, I hope it will tighten and some "CER" to build both a dragon and a Wither` and soak. Speaking on the topic, my favorite versions are 1.3.2, 1.2.5, beta 1.8.1,

G
Gipercreeper 13.03.21

Russian Nabigatel
And you are sitting on Linux!

R

GiperCreeper What
does linux have to do with it? I'm generally a fan.

A
Alexander Konogorov 13.03.21

Guys, is the server still running?

R

Alexander Konogorov
Completely working, though first read the wiki and the rules.

G
Gipercreeper 13.03.21

Russian Nabigatel
Only despite the fact that "the thought of this dirty company makes you pop, I never trusted this one." And Windows is created and developed by Microsoft.

R

So what? Everyone is sitting on Windows, but there is no igor on the linux! I what? Looks like a moron or what? I will install Linux for games, when, basically, all games are on Windows! If everything were on Linux, I would gladly switch to it, but while Windows do not start, I will sit on it, here.

B
BenziLLLa 13.03.21

IMHO, people don't like the fact that microsoft is trying to do the wrong thing. Well, they sawed off their MC DOS, well, they finished it to the pig, and then the confusion began - instead of patching holes in the axle, fixing bugs and increasing optimization, they began to spray forces on some game gimmicks, be it X-boxes , under-platformers and so on, so on, so on.
Still, Windows is even more or less, but here is Linux ... A system, during the use of which it seems to you that you think faster than a computer.

P
PiEtrov236 13.03.21

Russian Nabigatel
Don't generalize: D
-jeb_

R
RomanTough 13.03.21

1.4.7 and 1.5.2