3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Chernogor 13.03.21 12:51 am

Warwick farm greenskins, no quest (Fallout 4)

I came to the Warwick farm without a quest from Preston, I thought I would take a quest from Roger Warwick to clean up from super mutants and get a settlement under my control, but he does not give a quest to any one and the other settlers on the farm do not say anything either ... I know there is an option get this settlement on the quest of the institute, but this causes bugs, it is advisable to take control of the minutemps by kv. maybe someone came across this or knows how to call the quest "Warwick's farm greenskins" through the console, by the way, Preston bugged me and generally does not give quests. (game license + all dls)
14 Comments
Sort by:
i
intolerable 13.03.21

Oleksandr Chernogor to
replay. from the oldest preservation. kill via the preston console. resurrect. try to talk, suddenly he will give assignments.

n
nestrbob 13.03.21

Alexander Chernogor
There are some confusion about this farm. After the task of the "Atomic cats" to help them, I got access to their workbench and immediately set up a beacon to make a supply line for the buildings. The family itself remained neutral, all the junk on the farm was alien and was highlighted in red. This was even before the DLC, and then I looked at this farm and ran into three super mutants, knocked them down, and Warwick's dad came up and thanked them for their help. After that, the whole family is friends and junk can be borrowed freely. In theory, while the family was not friends, then there should not be access to the workbench, but I did it this way.
Spoiler

A
Alexander Chernogor 13.03.21

nestrbob
I completed the task of atomic cats, but I do not have access to the workshop

n
nestrbob 13.03.21

Alexander Chernogor
It looks like I have a joke with this farm, but now the control is complete.

I
Inquisitor 13.03.21

Alexander Chernogor
The Warwick farm comes under the control of the GG, after the quest "Struggle for the harvest" from the institute, and not after the quest "... greenskins". And it is this quest that is bugged, not the quest from the institute. And where did you get that: "... I know there is an option to get this settlement on the quest of the institute, but this causes bugs, it is desirable to take control of the mini-men by the quest"? Well, take the minutemans on the quest, you will be the first ..

B
BlackTigerTK 13.03.21

The Inquisitor wrote:
The Warwicks' farm comes under the control of GG, after the quest "Struggle for the harvest" from the institute, and not after the quest "... greenskins".
Nonsense.
Inquisitor wrote:
Well, take the minutemans on the quest, you will be the first ..
Certainly not the first.

I
Inquisitor 13.03.21

BlackTigerTK
Nonsense, these are your unsupported posts, I say what I am 100% sure of, and if you got the Warwick Farm not after the quest "Struggle for the Harvest", but as a result of a confluence of bugs, these are your problems .. And if there is doubts open at least Wikia and read ..

G
Gur1 13.03.21

Inquisitor
This farm can be easily cleaned up through minutemen and randomly after completing the quest of cats and there is no bug in this. And in wikis there are mistakes, well, and incomplete infa may be, and in the wiki now they write it everywhere on folich 4.

I
Inquisitor 13.03.21

Gur1
To clean up the farm through the minuteman quest, I rebooted the game 10 times and replayed it, I never got it, but through the quest from the institute from the first time, quickly and without bugs and only communicated with the stones, EVERYONE received the farm through the quest from the institute, went to read on Wikia (even though our "Shelter", though "bourgeois") they also write that the farm can be obtained only after the quest from the institute, so how "calmly" it can be cleaned up is a mystery ...

G
Gur1 13.03.21

Inquisitor
The first time I took this farm through minutemans without any bugs in a completely ordinary and usual way, like other farms. The second time they themselves asked for help some time after I completed the quest from the cats, when I ran there again. All these methods are available, as well as through the institute. I will not be surprised if there is a way to take this farm through the BS by focusing on food quests. If it didn't work out through the minutemans, maybe it was just a bug, well, + maybe this quest is a random domain.

I
Inquisitor 13.03.21

Gur1
Very possibly, very possibly ... but apparently not only for me .. It's just that the person who created this topic is afraid to take the farm through the quest from the institute, supposedly he is bugged, but I can assure him that he is no more bugged than the quest from the minutemans ...

B
BlackTigerTK 13.03.21

Inquisitor
My post is backed up by my experience of passing for the minutemans, as well as the English-language wiki, as the primary source.

I
Inquisitor 13.03.21

BlackTigerTK
I went for ALL factions, but I got the farm only for the quest from the institute, by the way, for the institute it is not necessary to go through to get this quest, then in general you can choose any faction and destroy the institute. At the expense of the English-language wiki, it is there that it says that the farm can be obtained for the quest of the institute, and the mini-men are mentioned only as a side quest. Like a square from cats ...

B
BlackTigerTK 13.03.21

Inquisitor
"In order to gain Warwick Homestead as a settlement, you must either complete the mission Building a Better Crop or by getting one of the radiant Minutemen quests for this location Warwick Homestead: Greenskins. This quest can be acquired by talking to Roger."