3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rampertumskin 13.03.21 12:51 am

Are there console commands for NGP items? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I know that the legendary wolf set for lvl 59 can be obtained this way.
Are there other legendary sets? for example new ones which are made of blood and wine? are there teams on them? I already know simple ones for 40 lvl, but the legendary ones from ngp do not work.
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBunny 13.03.21

New ones, which from "KiV" are grandmasters, blueprints for them are easy to look for, though there are no commands for them yet

B
Boba4ka 13.03.21

Tarasi4k
Legendary witcher equipment is absolutely any school armor and weapons from NG + (Improved, Excellent, Workshop or Grandmaster does not matter, even a set of snakes that does not have ranks will be called Legendary if it is NG +).
Rampertumskin
The wolf set on the 59th (the one that you prescribed with the addition of NGP in the command) can only be added by a command. In a normally started NG +, if you create a set according to the blueprints, the Legendary Master Wolf Set has level 64, like a bear, a griffin, a cat. If you add them with the console, already playing in NG +, then they will also be 64s, the team in the regular game and in NG + is the same - additem ('Bear Armor 3'), for example, the level of received items (if it is fixed as with sets of schools, and with all the rest of the craft, and not adjusting to the level like a drop from chests) will correspond to the mode in which you play. The legendary Workshop versions of sets from other schools of the 59th level do not exist in principle (apparently because the Armor of the Wolf School is a DLC and it turns out to be confusing with the additem team ('NGP Wolf Armor 3') and others).

D
Danil-ihp 13.03.21

there are no console commands, but there is a way to fit any craft item to your lvl for this you will need: a
cheat engine with a table for a fresh patch
donor item (from which you only need to write down the item id) the
item of the desired lvl (for this item we change the item id) in Any theory will do, but I did it with an object of this type (sword, jacket, boots, etc.) so you can see if the id was changed or not, for some reason it does not always work.
in such a way I made myself a grandmaster set of a cat for 76 lvl (new game +) with increased characteristics from the original