3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAWAAI 13.03.21 12:51 am

Mod Radio - lifeless Vegas (Fallout: New Vegas)

Need user opinion), should you continue to work?

It is advisable to get as much human opinion as possible)
Negative and positive feedback

Video with a voice probe and a song is attached

13 Comments
Sort by:
s
saturn7774 13.03.21

And I like it ... Tabitha has already lured, and Mr. Vegas, with his porridge in his mouth ... has already got it.

Tell us more about the mod ... That this will be the next wave, I think everyone guessed.
But what is planned, etc.?.
It's a good start ... What's next? And for what reason are doubts?

K
KAWAAI 13.03.21

saturn7774
Regarding the voice, and is it necessary at all)

K
KAWAAI 13.03.21

saturn7774
A radio station is planned, maybe a couple of quests from it, well, fan hours, respectively

s
saturn7774 13.03.21

KAWAAI
So this is just wonderful!
Voice ... And what - a voice? At least everything is clear, because it is broadcast in my native language ... and with diction, it seems that not everything is bad.

Domestic fashion is great!
I personally, with all four paws .. FOR.!.
Quests are planned ..? Great! If only the Persians were with voice acting.

I fully support the undertaking.

T
Talus 13.03.21

It will be interesting to watch the development of this mod.
Ps As for me, in Fallout 3 the radio stations were better implemented, but in New Vegas they somehow pumped up with this case initially. IMHO

p
paleruga930 13.03.21

KAWAAI
Good voice, don't skid.

H
HIRO 13.03.21

Definitely, such work is time and effort that should not be wasted, especially since you have the desire to do it!
It is commendable! But in a hurry ... there is no need to rush in such a "Craft". It seems to me that you need not just to voice, but to be imbued with the atmosphere, you are a person who lives in this post-apocalyptic chaos ... and this: both a special mood and a special intonation. Saying something on the radio, addressing all the survivors, this whole world around you must pass through you.
Well, if you don't want to attract anyone else, then I would advise you to twist your voice in Sound Forge Pro, Audacity or similar programs, maybe you can make it unique, more experienced, but these are trifles)))
Any work is priceless! Patience is the most important thing! Well done and good luck to you!

M
Michael_Strikulistov 13.03.21

Everything is great, and the voice - the voice is better even than in the Russian office of the F3 voice acting (IMHO), but of course it does not pull up to Tridognite. In general, I am FOR.

A
Anatoly Kolchak 13.03.21

Super!!! Please continue !!!

N
NCR cheburashka 13.03.21

Ideally!! Better than some other modern radios.

A
Angel Favorite 13.03.21

And I really liked it. And the main thing is pleasant to listen to.

M
Mr.Nexter 13.03.21

Very good. Give me a link)

L
Leonidas herself 13.03.21

Really well done !!! Yes, I, too, only for and throw me a link !!!!!!