3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dante Inferno1 13.03.21 12:51 am

how to find out whether I am in the bath or not (Dark Souls 3)

I have never used cheats in my life, I myself got to 308 lvl 160 hours of play, there were not many crashes (the crown of the white path is not active) But the problem is that I see messages I see bloody spots I see shadows of other igreko from other worlds, but there are no calls , they do not see my red calls, even with a password I asked to check a friend, what could be the problem? changed the language to the English window was only about updating the versions of the game and everything was not about any ban, and on the 308 lvl character also on the 94 lvl character ..... what the hell? can anyone explain

yesterday (06/08/2016) online worked perfectly, today I came home from work zashol worked online, called on a phantom, played coop fights with him on a pantiff for about 20 minutes, fought against phantoms, then they killed me, reborn, and I don't see all the calls anymore I can’t call for 2 hours as from both Persians the same thing ...
10 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Ozymandias_ 13.03.21

The ban seems to be randomly received, and online in the DS series has always been gem. In addition, if there was a ban, then there would be a message in English at the entrance.

S
Slayerz85 13.03.21

make another account steam. Give him family access and run the game through it, this is the best varik for online, I checked it personally. In general, to check the ban, you need to put the game language in English on the incentive, and check if there are any messages about penalties in the menu ...

S
Shadowarm 13.03.21

Slayerz85
What is the other account for? He has no ban

S
Slayerz85 13.03.21

KrampusX
on another account online works better, stupid, but true. Check out the bourgeois forums

S
Shadowarm 13.03.21

Slayerz85
What are these? If not difficult, share the link, I will read it with pleasure

S
Slayerz85 13.03.21

I myself looked for a long time, at the end of April I won't give exact topics somewhere, they are already at the bottom, most likely there)). But I myself looked at the English ds wiki, in incentive, but infa should be on the ru wiki too
http: // ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%93%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BC % D0% B0: Dark_Souls_III: _% D0% A1% D0% B5% D1% 82% D0% B5% D0% B2% D0% B0% D1% 8F_% D0% B8% D0% B3% D1% 80% D0 % B0
http://darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Board:Dark_Souls_III

D
Dante Inferno1 13.03.21

thank you people, I will try to tinker with the problem, I will try to write about the family man

U
U212 13.03.21

Dante Inferno1 Change the
language to English, if you are told that, write in those. support

D
Dante Inferno1 13.03.21

Yegor Kademsky
you read what I wrote in the table of contents of the topic -_- I did it read more carefully

E
Estus 13.03.21

Everyone is a victim of an unfair ban. Especially when yesterday two men invaded me with immortality. Surely, and they are scribbling something like that somewhere now - but for what a ban, ept ?!
It is quite possible that troubles with the server or pump. Stupidly few people with a similar level. Try to create something new, try it.
Another option is problems with your Internet, for example. Try to change the download region, however, I don't know if this will help in the top three.