3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WadymA 13.03.21 12:51 am

Tech question on TexMod (LEGO Marvel's Avengers)

As they say, hello folks. Actually, the temptation to try out the final version of the game at the moment and, of course, the spider DLC (as well as the myth about freedom in texturing in addition) could not go unnoticed. Having completely downloaded this product, I installed some necessary patches, was glad for the Spiders (and also discovered that my own saves are now somewhere in Karaganda). However, a question surfaced, because I felt deceived when TexMod launched exactly the version with DirectX 9, but in fact, when checking the window, it always turned out that it was DX11. It's clear that making skins with such a situation is problematic, because it is impossible to either pull out textures or try out the skins of other people. Created this thread because I didn't want to rape ThreeDogNight's private messages, after all, he already helped me enough (and also it was in his group that I got the coveted version, but not the essence). In general, are there any ideas how I can avoid this burden?
3 Comments
Sort by:
N
NickFlash1000 13.03.21

If you are just going to upgrade to DX9, you can go to the game settings and look for this field! Or simply delete LEGOMARVELAvengers_DX11.exe in the game folder

N
NickFlash1000 13.03.21

In the image settings you will find this field

W
WadymA 13.03.21

Thanks for the clarification. The question can be considered closed