3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Patrol gear 13.03.21 01:04 am

unrealistic lighting (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

what about the lighting in the game? if the weather is cloudy, then it is dark as at night; if the sun is shining, then everything is yellow. shadows are all dense, opaque even at high shadow settings. how can you fix this color scheme through the config?
12 Comments
Sort by:
u
urban.kalabanovich 13.03.21

Yes, the lighting in the game is really disgusting, maybe some kind of retinue will help, but I have not yet met anything normal, everywhere the mods are thrown from one extreme to another.

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

everything is fine with me it became even better with the new patch, it's your calculators shit, everyone has all the rules, and your mom is straight, don't worry, the stump is clear your calculators give out something wrong to throw out means

L
Lord ofdarkness 13.03.21

yes, the lighting is normal in the game, again people want to raise the shit

J
Jon Bekket 13.03.21

Normal lighting! Throw away your calculators)

s
saa0891 13.03.21

Problems in the game with lighting do happen, and the most disgusting happens in rooms, if the weather is cloudy outside, then the rooms are dark like a black man's ass, but this does not always happen, sometimes the lighting is normal, and for example, if you talk to someone magic lighting is corrected in the way, and when the dialogue is over, darkness sets in again.

L
Leonn_24 13.03.21

I was helped by SweetFX CineFX V.1 removes yellowness and adds a little lighting to FPS

or Cutscene Lighting!

P
Patrol gear 13.03.21

u ... u, how many experts ... calculators, wow. I didn't even know I had a calculator. Thank you, dear experts, where can I go without you.

P
Patrol gear 13.03.21

Leonn_24
thanks, I'll try

P
Patrol gear 13.03.21

Leonn_24
tried it already, it seems to be better. but another problem has appeared - the image is too sharp. can anyone else come across this?

P
Patrol gear 13.03.21

Leonn_24
thanks. it became better. although the light is still bad in places. the sun just shines, but its light does not spread across the horizon. as a result - always a dark sky. the developers probably did not go out on the street at once)

okay, I think the issue is resolved

L
Leonn_24 13.03.21

Jacob Broon
you can still try Super Turbo lighting Mod 2.2.1, but it already affects the FPS, I don't know how much I haven't tried it myself,
but it looks very cool!

P
Patrol gear 13.03.21

Leonn_24
Well, yes, this is how the lighting is processed. Okay, I'll try this one too. thank