3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlexAvP 13.03.21 01:04 am

Great Legendary Cat School Set (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone! Updated to version 1.21, installed blood and wine (GOG license). I started playing and found the following: all previously made legendary armor of different schools disappeared from the inventory. But hell with them, you can do it again. The problem is different: all blueprints of all schools are found (except for the manticore), but all the blueprints for the legendary excellent armor and swords of the Kota school also disappeared. The rest is in place. Has anyone encountered such a thing?
7 Comments
Sort by:
F
Freakymelon 13.03.21

AlexAvP
Ho ho, there was such joy with the drawings in the original. Check the quests in the "completed" section - there, in the assignment with the equipment of the Cat IV school, there may be a couple of identical lines, such as duplicating armor blueprints or one and the same sword instead of another. This heresy is not cured - take the console and rule, adding blueprints or the armor itself.
PS: I also had such a jamb with the Cat school. Coincidence?

A
AlexAvP 13.03.21

Freakymelon
Yeah, I see. Is there already a playable console for 1.21, and if there is, can you give the codes for this cat's armor?

E
EGA500 13.03.21

AlexAvP
Here is the console http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1555/?
And
Lynx Armor codes 0 1 2 3 4
Lynx Boots 1 2 3 4 5
Lynx Gloves 1 2 3 4 5
Lynx Pants 1 2 3 4 5

A
AlexAvP 13.03.21

EGA500
Thank you, I will test it, I will unsubscribe .... The console is working, and the codes can be completely taking into account the registry, spaces and other things. As far as I know, commands are entered from the word additem, but what's next?

E
EGA500 13.03.21

AlexAvP
additem ('Lynx Armor 4')
additem ('Lynx Boots 5')
additem ('Lynx Gloves 5')
additem ('Lynx Pants 5')
You enter and the items are added to the inventory and that's it.

A
AlexAvP 13.03.21

EGA500
Thank you very much, everything works. I close the topic .

a
anarchy6131 13.03.21

Penguin school