3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Captain kidd 13.03.21 01:04 am

Dropped drawing and range of visible objects in the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello!
Nothing boded trouble, but after the next entry into the game, the drawing and the range of visibility disappeared somewhere. Only when approaching, the object is drawn completely and light falls on it, and if the object is at a distance of 20+ meters, everything is like a fog.
I launched the game through hunters config, practically did not change anything there and everything was ok.
https://gyazo.com/79e5dab6d127b518295b4f4197837952
gyazo.com/5ed6a46f0d857126876d7dab6085bd2a
https://gyazo.com/d1298d3e8c67e632dfa3f313b10cc2cb
and so on. screen
The graphics settings in the game are high and a few points are prohibitive
When you quickly ride a horse, you can see how everything is drawn after 20 meters

I stand in front of the bridge https://gyazo.com/98cbc9305612f7b9c74376fee92a877e, if you look closely, you can see the heads of two soldiers behind him, but took a couple of steps and they are fully visible https: // gyazo .com / 94896f0655d265dfca343deaf418df31
22 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikofeti 13.03.21

it's strange for me everything is on the ultra and nothing like that happened

k
kick. 13.03.21

try to delete the folder sustem32 pamaglo for me but there are pub efects

B
Bupycop 13.03.21

Is Captain Kidd super turbo lighting mod worth it?

C
Captain kidd 13.03.21

Bupycop
No, there are no mods at all, only the hunters config program

N
NatanieLzZ 13.03.21

maybe you accidentally changed the value of the MeshLODDistanceScale parameter? there 1 should be

C
Captain kidd 13.03.21

NatanieLzZ
checked, worth 1

u
urban.kalabanovich 13.03.21

Captain Kidd
And the screenshots show the problem or the state of the norm?

C
Captain kidd 13.03.21

urban.kalabanovich
Yes, especially on the last two, where I am at the bridge. But at first it is noticeable when you look at distant objects. Within 10 meters, everything is probably clear

u

Captain Kidd
I didn’t play the witcher for a long time until the last patch, but I recently tried it and also paid attention to it, I thought it just seemed like there’s nothing to compare with, I don’t make screenshots. In any case, the game for me now looks exactly like yours, the settings are outrageous, except for the range of vegetation, it is at high. So it's a jamb after all?
PS. The game was installed from scratch to the release of the add-on.

V
Vovanlavrov 13.03.21

set the visibility range of vegetation to "prohibitive", but the FPS will sag ...

C
Captain kidd 13.03.21

urban.kalabanovich
So we have one problem. Because a couple of days ago, everything was OK. And it all happened just after rebooting the PC, at first I didn't pay attention to something, but then I figured it out, because it causes discomfort.

C
Captain kidd 13.03.21

Vovanlavrov
it doesn't help

u

Captain Kidd
I also (and not only me) have constantly bad weather, maybe that's the problem. Even on a very rare clear day, there is such excessive fog as before the rain.

A
Assassins11148 13.03.21

kick.
"Sustem"?

C
Captain kidd 13.03.21

urban.kalabanovich
Bad weather and prevails for me. Maybe it just depends on the region, I think in the same Toussaint there will be most often the sun.
It is a pity, but Google does not give out anything specific on the search. I suppose that there may be some parameter in the config that is responsible for this has fallen off (although I have already tried to throw off those that answer yes range, etc.)

Can you check it in other games? I checked, the problem is only in the witcher.

u

Captain Kidd
Similarly, in other games all the rules, now I'll try to install an ancient video driver, maybe the penultimate one got up crookedly, I have no more ideas. I'll check, unsubscribe.

C
Captain kidd 13.03.21

urban.kalabanovich
By the way, about the weather, I noticed it when I ran into this problem. In my mind, just ask the question, how often does it rain ...
Ok, I'm waiting
ps maybe about the weather I've already thought of it)

u

Captain Kidd
Installed driver 353.62 (was 365.19), the problem persists. I think there is a jamb in the game, but for some reason it does not manifest itself for everyone (or maybe they just do not pay attention), since the game was put from scratch immediately with the last patch (without KiV), it remains to wait for the patch. I also started the game from the beginning, in order to eliminate the jamb in the saves, the bad weather remains, the rainy season has begun in the white garden, there was no such thing before. There was a topic here about bad weather, there people also complained about this, they advised to enter commands for good weather, but I did not experiment with this.

C
Captain kidd 13.03.21

urban.kalabanovich This is
strange. And I can't grasp the logic, because a couple of days ago everything was okay

u

Captain Kidd
Hmm, i.e. right after the last patch it was normal, but now the trouble? I got such a piece of shit right after the update. Then it's really weird. I don't even know what to do. I have a "folk version" with patch 1.06, you can install it, but it is necessary to remove the gog version, install this, watch, then pump it again from the gog, no, probably the Poles will release the patch faster. And maybe someone else will find a solution.