3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 13.03.21 01:04 am

Feylimili Sharing (Dark Souls 3)

Does the transfer of your character through family sharing affect online, that is, if you transfer it, online will be more cheerful?
8 Comments
Sort by:
00 Brave sailor 13.03.21

What?

A
AleXStein 13.03.21

KrampusX
you will not transfer your character in any way. and if you still shove it in (I know this method with the substitution of saves during the game), then there is a great chance that you in vain shared the game for the second account, tk. you will fly to the shadow server for changing game data, which the game will kindly warn you about when you start in English

S
Shadowarm 13.03.21

AleXStein
And if you just share the game on another account?

A
AleXStein 13.03.21

KrampusX is easy to
start over. it seems like I saw in the topics, the kid threw links to the wiki, where it was indicated that sharing "speeds up" the online game. but I do not see the logic in this and do not believe it. why the "escape method" from the ban should improve online in the game I do not understand. unless the creator of those records was already in the bath, shared and got a worker online

S
Shadowarm 13.03.21

AleXStein
And you yourself play on a regular account, and how about online?

A
AleXStein 13.03.21

KrampusX
on regular. ok, as at the start, as it should be. a bunch of signs, intrusions and more. nothing to complain about. except for disconnects in unexpected moments

S
Shadowarm 13.03.21

AleXStein
And what level and where do you sit, if not a secret?

A
AleXStein 13.03.21

KrampusX have
not been playing for half a month. threw on ng + 175 lvl. I went specifically to check how with online. and on the small Persians in the area of ​​the pontiff, the sea "Fana"