3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShiSuzuran 13.03.21 01:04 am

Geralt is taking too much damage. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, after completing the main game and dlc Hearts of stone I decided to cheat myself on the level (fu cheater goof) because no fixes helped with the fact that for each task a maximum of 5-20 experience points were given.
Now level 64, I also added the legendary set of the wolf school through the console, everything would be fine, but the problem is this:
When passing Blood and Wine, I noticed that level 30-40 mobs (especially people) take half my health with one blow, what is the reason for this and who faced it?
PS And if this is important, is it not because of him that he decided to set himself the game mode "To Death"?
16 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pecesenkin 13.03.21

ShiSuzuran
PS And if this is important, is it because of him that he decided to set himself the game mode "To Death"? - well, try to change the difficulty level, what's the problem?

A
AleXStein 13.03.21

ShiSuzuran,
what do you think? the biggest difficulty in the game

S
Setesh 13.03.21

ShiSuzuran wrote:
"Death" game mode is not because of him

G
GG4 13.03.21

ShiSuzuran
I won't say anything about the damage. for the whole game I didn’t even get it, I use evasions and skill by itself. It will be necessary for the sake of interest to let someone hit the herald.

B
Bdzola 13.03.21

ShiSuzuran
You asked yourself and answered your own question!

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 13.03.21

What is the point of choosing the upper bar if the cheat is used exactly? Even for a suit. Also ask rhetorical questions. Interesting people. To me boars (seen from the third Gothic were brought) almost half their life demolished, so what? Put "Plot" and then create a new topic: "Why am I getting so little damage."

A
Alex hawk 13.03.21

ShiSuzuran
What are the fixes? This is designed so that the maximum level is always in approximately the same place. Getting 100 by the end of NG + is too easy and without cheats. And there is no point in asking "why are they so beaten." Maybe your cheat is crooked or the armor you got with the cheat is buggy. Play with cheats - no technical support.

S
ShiSuzuran 13.03.21

Pecenenkin
AleXStein
Setesh
Bdzola
THURISAZ
In general, I tell you, I initially played on such difficulty, opponents always removed health equal to the level, that is, if we are of the same level, then they take health away, and if I, for example, level 20, and mob 5, then it is practically does not damage.
Right now, I put it on the easiest mode, I got a bandit with a level 31 against my 64, and
3 blows of my armor , he takes away 40 percent of my health, if you put the "death mode" back on, then in 3 blows he demolishes 50-60 percent at once.
After all, I wrote here for a reason, it's clear that it's not only a matter of complexity. Maybe due to the fact that the level is screwed up, xs. Therefore, I ask who has encountered the same

S
ShiSuzuran 13.03.21

Alex Hawk
My friend, I tried the same thing with different armor. Ng + did not have time to go through, and for the whole main campaign I was able to gain only level 30 approximately, then it started ... 5-20 experience points were given and that's it, then the fix like they released an official one, but it did not help.

A
Alex hawk 13.03.21

ShiSuzuran Complete the
game 100%, collecting everything you can. Level 54 after "Blood and Wine". I don't know what there might be problems with to take at least the conceived 50th.

S
ShiSuzuran 13.03.21

Alex Hawk
As I say, a bug with experience for tasks, instead of the normal one was given 5-20 points, what do you read?

W
Wild rider 13.03.21

You just had to take all the side effects from the message boards and calculate the sequence of passing quests according to the recommended level. Recommended, for which the normal amount of experience is awarded is plus or minus 5 levels from yours. You also need to take into account that for the main quests they always give more experience. That is, you, let's say, level 38, first you need to go through side effects with level 33-43, and not take the plot of the 42nd.
I settled on level 52.5. I just rocked half of the level, fighting with mobs of my level (auto-level is on). Yes, at the beginning I missed a lot of side quests with 30+ level, (KiV started already being level 38), so it would be 53, and maybe 54 level.

E
Eroppo 13.03.21

ShiSuzuran
During the passage of Blood and Wine, I noticed that mobs of level 30-40 (especially people) take half my health with one hit, what is this connected with and who has encountered this?
Most likely, your level number has changed, and the procedures related to level increases have not been performed - an increase in health and other characteristics with normal pumping. Those. theoretically it is considered that level 64, but in fact a weakling of the first level is running, so they endure him and they are not too lazy))

A
ARONDIT 13.03.21

eroppo
That's right, it's like pitching on synthol))

A
Argo R 13.03.21

ShiSuzuran wrote:
I say, a bug with experience for tasks, instead of the normal one was given 5-20 points, what are you reading?
No matter how much you write to the cheaters, the questions are the same everywhere ...
5-20 points for tasks THIS IS NOT A BUG ... THIS IS NOT A BUG ,,, THIS IS NOT A BUG, ​​YOU HEAR IT IS NOT A BUG!
SO DESIGNED BY THE EMPLOYEES!
If the quest level is 5 below Geralt's level, then the player receives 5-20 experience points for tasks. SO IT SHOULD BE.
All this is done so that the player has more or less the same level in important battles and does not work out, as in the games from Bethesda, where after completing 40% of the game, the main character turns into a terminator, enduring everyone at the maximum level of difficulty without even looking at the screen.

z
ztujh 13.03.21

ShiSuzuran
can you have scaling enemies in your settings? damage of enemies is adjusted to your level 9 level monster hits like 71 and so on