3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg V 13.03.21 01:04 am

Save Transfer Question (Mass Effect 3)

A question about transferring save from part 2 to part 3. I have no save from the first part, in the second I created it with the help of Comics. The second part has passed. How critical is the presence of saves from Part 1 of the trilogy for the passage of the 3rd part? Will the difference be big? Will there be the same comic as in the second part? Will it be possible to achieve all endings without saving from the first part?
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mewel 13.03.21

the ending of the 3-ki is such that it does not matter at all how you went through the trilogy;) the difference may be in the characters, dialogues, maybe in something else, I don't remember already.

s
scorg94 13.03.21

Oleg V
Yes, there will be a comic, but not all solutions can be transferred, only the main ones. DLC will not count as well. And the difference will be minimal: new / changed dialogues, several minor characters will appear, the entries in the codex will change, and that's it.

O
Oleg V 13.03.21

Dima Ogorodnikov
I read that the difference should be in the galaxy readiness points, which affect the ending? you can dial the required number for all endings without the first part of the series?

L
LeopoldoMendoza 13.03.21

Oleg V the
difference is in the level that is given at the beginning.
And just do a comic like and made for me3, right?
Plus there are such things, for example, if you want a Shepard's fan to catch a bullet saving him, this can only be done if there is a save, by default there is a different background.
Plus, you can / cannot save the psychologist from me2.
As for the glasses of the galaxy, don't worry at all, if you have a lick in a cartoon play, go dlc and there will be a sea of ​​glasses.

s
scorg94 13.03.21

Oleg V
no problem. if you go through all the tasks, then the readiness points are enough with your head.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.21

if you do not pass me1, the difference in me3 can and will be but extremely insignificant. like the one that the mail will receive a letter from Shaira, etc.
of all the characters that can be found in the game and they play the role of the comic strip in me2, the
difference between me1-me2, me2-me3, the difference will already be greater, since some characters from the previous part may not be found there.

E
Evilka 13.03.21

You can download the save editor and edit everything there.

O
Oleg V 13.03.21

MunchkiN 616
means without the first part, with the second you can safely play in the third? it will be possible to reconcile the peoples there? cure the krogan?

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.21

Oleg V
krogan can be cured in any case. so that everything was to the maximum, of course, the rex must be alive and certain decisions made in me2. there is a quest in me1 - to find the armor of Rex's father or something like that - I don't know if it affects the passage of v3. like not.
Tally has a similar task. but by default, it was either executed or the whisper did not take it and the hoist herself rubbed some data. - the passage of me3 is again influenced by decisions in me2.

O
Oleg V 13.03.21

MunchkiN 616
clear

E
Eremite_City 13.03.21

I play with 1 part of the ME trilogy - everything is interconnected .. The save editors do not help much ..
It all depends on the balance of the renegade paragon .. Somewhere Shepard stroked the head, and beat someone in the face.
All this affects the dialogues in the 3rd part of ME. The difference is noticeable - it was replayed 3 times from 1 part.
My style of play is a heart-to-heart conversation .. The main thing is not to fall in love with those you don't want.
There was a moment when EVERYONE was ready to come to me. Only Miranda set the conditions harshly.
Jack came. :) Then, when I reviewed her dossier, I found about emotional instability.
Everything is like in life. Such people fall in love with you right away .. Apparently, BioTavary has good psychoanalysts.