3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demitshur 13.03.21 01:39 am

Does not allow choosing ng + after passing dls Blood and Wine (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Passed the main quest, collected all the little things. When trying to start ng + writes that the main plot is not finished. What haven't I done yet?
15 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demitshur 13.03.21

In the quests tab, everything is clean, there are no exclamation marks or question marks on the map.

D
Demitshur 13.03.21

Or just after complementing Blood and Wine, you can't start ng + ?.

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

author have you updated exactly all 18 DLCs for the last patch? they all need to be updated

D
Demitshur 13.03.21

Sportklass
don't they automatically update via Steam?

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

Demitshur
well then, I don’t know, my khatabovskaya plows everything

B
Bupycop 13.03.21

Demitshur
Did you start the game "Only Blood and Wine" and then you want to start a new game +? Or did you go through the main plot too?

D
Demitshur 13.03.21

Bupycop
has already gone through blood and wine, the plot on ciri has also passed, from nothing to do I decided to go to ng + and here he does not let him, so he asked a question

t
tigrrrr 13.03.21

I have the same problem, a save game with a completed storyline, hearts of stone, blood and wine, but this is a trouble. But this is already ng +, maybe you can't run it for the third time? I hope for patches, I wanted to re-run the current with additions, but here ...

D
Demitshur 13.03.21

Crack2000
here I want to go 3 times, but problems met me (in the evening I will try to update the add-ons as the person wrote above)

t
tigrrrr 13.03.21

Demitshur
good luck, I'll wait, there is still something to finish off))

I
Igor_Kholupko 13.03.21

The third time NG + does not start, although it writes after passing that you can start

B
Bupycop 13.03.21

Demitshur
NG + can only be completed once

D
Demitshur 13.03.21

Igor_Kholupko
Maybe a bug, I 'll wait for a patch. The developers have not written anywhere that you can only go to ng + 1-2 times.

H
Hellner 13.03.21

NG + must first be put in the incentive, it is not automatically installed (Properties -> tab additional content -> view all additional content).

D
Demitshur 13.03.21

Hellner
All additional content is installed, the cache has been checked for intact, nothing has been updated. On the add-ons, I did not see the update or check for update buttons, and in the incentive everything seems to be updated automatically.