3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anix-i 13.03.21 01:40 am

Grave Inscriptions (Arcanum: Of Steamworks Magick Obscura)

When I read the grave inscriptions in Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura, I thought a lot about life, death and more. About what is important in life, and why I and we all live. Some of them are funny, some are sad, some are very ordinary. I offer a complete list of them (in different translations it may differ), although reading them in the game itself is more atmospheric.

Tarant

- Rest in Peace.

- 5.11.1804 Renford A. Terwillinger rests here. History Writer.

- Beloved Mother.

- Here, where the dust lies in the ground, Daylight freezes. Here our child sleeps quietly, Beloved and holy.

- The Atheist rests here. He is fashionably dressed, but he has nowhere to go.

- This place is the best I've seen in my life. For this, I laid flowers and buried my wife.

- Evil death took him without warning. He fell asleep one evening and now he is always asleep.

- Eat drink and be happy, death may come tomorrow.

- Quot "Raven", it is no longer there.

- Here is my dear. Here lies my frozen heart.

Ashbury

- Many hearts are gripped by sadness. And here I fell asleep, enveloped in darkness.

- Life is rubbish. Everyone thinks so. I thought so too. But now I know it for sure.

“Lester Moore lies here. 4 bullets of .44 caliber. Neither Lester nor Moore.

- There is nothing more sacred than honor. There is nothing more precious than love.

- Not a drop of blood. I'm no longer there. I died killed, by a different person.

- We all will die. There is no doubt about that. Your clock is ticking ... mine is not, unfortunately.

“John Fly lies here. He was struck in the eye by a rocket that fell from the sky.

“Joe Easter lies here. He died prematurely. He just didn't listen when we said design.

- Here lies Daren the Cruel. Rhonda's husband. Father of Katerina and Megan. Great monster hunter and skull gatherer of their Stillwater.

- There is so much to do. So little has been done.

- Sleep, my darling, rest. God called you to a bright paradise.

- Look at the living among the dead. How easily life ends.

- Here lies Sisi Cheng, twirling a grenade in her hands. She died of an explosion.

“Here lies Scott Jacobson. He met an evil lich. But he didn't want to run away. And that's why I found myself here.

“Tiffany Chu lies here. She practiced diplomacy. They got her and she sleeps here like in a bed.

- Your love has settled in the Sun. Your strength has gone into legends. And life has turned from you drop by drop into steam.

- Jeffrey Bottom. His wife constantly laughed at him and nagged him. And he decided to rest in a coffin from his torment.

- Father and mother, do not cry for me, I am waiting for you there, in a beautiful dream.

“Charles lies here. He had six pistols. He wanted a seventh. Now he went to God’s home.

- Hey! Who didn't put out the candle? Hi ... Is there anyone here?

“Jeff Upton-Rowley lies here. I can see what's under your skirt.

- I told you that I was sick.

- To my beloved father.

“Lester Wags Sekot lies here. Magician, thief, terrible talker. He will no longer bother us. Because we buried it in the ground.

- On June 22nd Edward Fiddele stopped playing.

- Dave Jorda lies here. He confused the light at the end of the tunnel a bit with the light of the train spotlight ... Sorry.

- Eat, drink and be happy, because tomorrow may come death.

- Evil death took him without warning. He fell asleep one evening and now he is always asleep.

- Rest in peace.

“Kelly lies here. We buried him today. He lived with his wife Relly. While Relli was away ...

“Cameron DeMar lies here. The wild warrior went to rest after a life full of great battles. Rest in peace.

“This is where Richard A. Nelson lies. He was a generous man. We will all miss him - Madame Leal and the girls.

- Dave Jorda lies here. He confused the light at the end of the tunnel a bit with the light of the train spotlight ... Sorry.

“Brian Wilkinson lies here. Doc said he was okay. It looks like the doctor's brain was in a mess.

- To my beloved father.

- Here lies Chad Martin, known as "Fury of the Gods" the master of the knife. He could have stabbed anyone. He was killed while trying to dress a beauty.

- Beloved Mother.

- Here, where the dust lies in the ground, Daylight freezes. Here our child sleeps quietly, Beloved and holy.

“Jason" ButterTaco "Feller lies here. Dark elf and sword master. The marshmallow fell on his head while he was picking up the coils and berries.

- Not a drop of blood. I'm no longer there. I died killed, by a different person.

- In memory of Kwood Fama. Lost by us during Putin's visit to the University of Taranta. His body was never found.

- We all will die. There is no doubt about that. Your clock is ticking ... mine is not, unfortunately.

- Guys like you make this world more beautiful.

- Your love has settled in the Sun. Your strength has gone into legends. And life has turned from you drop by drop into steam.

Caladon

to Beloved Father.

- I told you that I was sick.

- Always sleeps with angels.

- I came here to die, not to speak!

- Father and mother, do not cry for me, I am waiting for you there, in a beautiful dream.

- My dear, dearest. We will meet again and will always be with you.

- My dear left me. And now I have to live alone.

- On the tombstone it is written: Viktor Minsk will rest here.

- There is nothing more sacred than honor. There is nothing more precious than love.

- Poems, epiphatics - bullshit. Here lies Zed Blackword. And that's enough for me.

- Many hearts are gripped by sadness. And here I fell asleep, enveloped in darkness.

- Life is rubbish. Everyone thinks so. I thought so too. But now I know it for sure.

- Sometimes love is worse than poison.

- Here lies the Christmas tree. She is here for the first time. In general, this cemetery is famous. A place for translators.

- Go carefully. A dream rests here.

- There is so much to do. So little has been done.

- Here lies who died. But nobody cares about that. And no one cried for him. How did he live? What were you afraid of? Nobody knew. And in the meantime he died.

- Beloved Mother.

- This place is the best I've seen in my life. For this, I laid flowers and buried my wife.

- Rest in peace.

- The headstone says: Lawrence Brummond. 1860-1884

- Sleep, my darling, rest. God called you to a bright paradise.

- Keri McGee. Old McGee wanted to get married ... and the devil sent him the devil.

Roseborough

- I told you I was sick.

- Keri McGee. Old McGee wanted to get married ... and the devil sent him the devil.

- Beloved Mother.

- And here is a joker. Got a joke ...

- Quot Crow, he's gone.

- My dear, dearest. We will meet again and will always be with you.

- Rest in peace.

- Go carefully. A dream rests here.

“John Yist lies here. Sorry for not getting up.

- On the tombstone it is written: Phillip Minsk rests here.
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
SVAEIG 13.03.21

It seems that in this game on the tombstones in one of the cities a counting rhyme about Fredi Kruger was knocked out? Well, somewhere else on the mainland there is a separate location with a graveyard of developers and forum users

Z
ZakarumFoot 13.03.21

It's near Stillwater.

L
LD123 13.03.21

Who else is playing this game?

G
Glnai 13.03.21

I would already create a blog dedicated to this)

A
Anix-i 13.03.21

Glnai The
moderator decided that this place is on the forum.