3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Talavat 13.03.21 01:40 am

Manticore Set (animation bug) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, is there such a fix that fixes the animation of the jacket? When sprinting / running, the texture begins to distort = (. In some sets there is the same visual bug, and in some not. (In the screenshot it was even more or less difficult to catch a frame with a stronger distortion)

18 Comments
Sort by:
J
JABA AZAZINA 13.03.21

Talavat
interferes with admiring the ass?)

T
Talavat 13.03.21

Oh well =)) ..... Well, just such trifles are striking right in the eye =) ....... I don't wear a wolf set because of the largest number of visual bugs out of all sets. But Manticore has only one joint, this is this distortion of the texture.

J
JABA AZAZINA 13.03.21

Talavat
well, you are certainly a keen eye, or I do not have such a "bug". yes even if it was - I did not really peer at this place.

T
Talavat 13.03.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
This is all my pedantry)))) ...... Irritating small not docking =)) ..... Maybe there is a master Modmaker for such a fix.

J
JABA AZAZINA 13.03.21

Talavat
imagine how you burned in skyrim

s
serg pc 13.03.21

it's just Geralt by farts

J
JABA AZAZINA 13.03.21

Talavat,
here's the docking for you now) blood with blood, wine with wine, and the witcher needs to slip through.

K
KingBaby 13.03.21

yyyyyy went)

S
Stribogg 13.03.21

Why does everyone think that poking around in codes and textures and doing modmaking is like drinking beer? People usually do this when they themselves are interested and need something in the game. And then they constantly ask to do something there - fix it - create, and when you say that you are not interested in it, for some reason they are offended, as if you owe it to someone ... (It's just already boiling, really =))
Then write to the developers, you they were paid money for their product.

T
Talavat 13.03.21

Stribogg
Do not be offended =))) ..... I'm just looking for someone interested in this, who will find it interesting for himself =) ..... of course, no one will do it just like that. And by the way, if you know how, then let me know where to go, so that the developers would notice =).

s
serg pc 13.03.21

damn well you gave it out, I almost fell off my chair

J
JABA AZAZINA 13.03.21

serg pc
We have not yet taken into account the passion for ales and decoctions. With them and for a week's diarrhea will pull

S
Stribogg 13.03.21

Talavat
Everything that was interesting and necessary for me in the game, I have already done or found something done by someone. I am not at all worried about some bugs in animations and textures, and fixing them (especially animations) is so dreary that I would do this just for the payment of my labor and time.

J
JABA AZAZINA 13.03.21

Stribogg Speaking
of animation, have you already fixed the display of hair on the bear's set?

S
Stribogg 13.03.21

And I'm some kind of animation expert in the Witcher?))) I don't even know what you are talking about.

J
JABA AZAZINA 13.03.21

Stribogg
Probably my personal bug. I made a set of the bear of grandmasters, and the hair now goes through the fur. Those. before the hair was "tucked" into the collar, but now like on other sets.

J
JABA AZAZINA 13.03.21

Stribogg
In principle, it does not interfere. I still roam in the manticore set. But if you can fix it and someone knows how, then why not use it?

S
Stribogg 13.03.21

Nathan-Explosion Explosion I
saw briefly, poking around in the supplement, that it seems like there is about hairstyles and a bear set .. The witcher himself has a short hairstyle with a ponytail, no idea how it is there and what.