3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
leman140 13.03.21 01:40 am

a problem with the construction of an artillery installation. (Fallout 4)

On the instructions of the Minutemen, it was necessary to find an armory in their castle. Together with that boy-woman, they found a drawing of this artillery installation. Now the task is to build it and assign an operator. The task indicator points to the workbench, but then nothing is clear. in the category "special", "installation part" is listed. You build it, in the end, the marker still points to the workbench, although there is no longer anything related to this installation. I tried to tell my partner to sit down at the artillery mount, he sits down and nothing happens. He threw a signal checker, the partner does not shoot there. The marker still weighs on the workbench. What do I not understand? What should be done?
13 Comments
Sort by:
B
Baraquel 13.03.21

Talk to "that boy-woman"

l
leman140 13.03.21

TomasFFF
she says "you haven’t built the installation for me yet, but we’re washed it down"

A
Apokalipsis113 13.03.21

Save all settings and reinstall everything. I myself had this, like I just rebuilt it and that's it. Alternatively, put it in another locality.

M
Morfine 13.03.21

Lol, after building the element, in the workbench mode, go to some inhabitant of the Castle, and there will be some kind of button below (I don't remember already) and assign a person to the element. All )

l
leman140 13.03.21

Game_Hak
good, I'll try now

S
SergeySZV 13.03.21

There was a similar problem - I could not assign a minuteman to control the weapon, then I placed the artillery installation directly inside the fort (not on the walls) and it worked.

m
matva1986 13.03.21

Please tell me this problem artillery worked, everything was ok, but then suddenly stopped shooting in any revenge, I throw a checker and not what, maybe someone knows how to solve this problem, reinstalled the game. Thank you overgrowing.

G
Gur1 13.03.21

matva1986
If you are far from the artillery, it may not reach. Build these cannons in all available settlements if you want to cover the whole map.

B
BlackTigerTK 13.03.21

matva1986
Another option is to try turning on the minuteman radio.

A
Alex B. Goode 13.03.21

BlackTigerTK
but how does the radio affect the ability to appoint an artilleryman?

B
BlackTigerTK 13.03.21

Alex B. Goode
Not on the ability to assign a settler to the weapon, but on the ability to shoot at the signal of a smoke grenade.

m
matva1986 13.03.21

Thank you very much, turning on the freedom radio in the lock helped, I accidentally turned it off, and when I turned it on again, the artillery works again

a
azograd 13.03.21

installations for some reason do not stick to the castle towers (where the old ones were).