3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rock8 13.03.21 01:40 am

The Witcher 3 an unforgettable night of the witch from the trailer in the game? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Is there a witch as in the trailer for an unforgettable night or is she not in the game at all, or DLC when? Tell me. Trailer:
Spoiler
29 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xacka143 13.03.21

Something I'm not sure if this is a witch. Maybe a vampire or something.

R
Rock8 13.03.21

Xs, where can I find her?

F
Fatum Sibir 13.03.21

This is the highest vampire, in the game until I met her, only another superior and he looked completely different from the trailer (there is not even close resemblance) so I suspect that she will not be.

A
Alex Sazonov 13.03.21

This is not the highest vampire, this is Brooks, the highest need blood, like we need good Czech beer, and Brooks to survive ...
(Brooks is a vampire who is a link between lower and higher vampires ...)

W
Witchhunter 13.03.21

Alex Sazonov
Don't be smart, show with your finger where to look.

V
Vano08 13.03.21

Witchhunter
He's not there. And in general, what is shown in the cinematic trailers, as it were, back, preface. For example, a phrase from the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt video, The - Killing Monsters, meets in dialogue with one of the witchers.
He pushes Geralt so hard

A
Alex Sazonov 13.03.21

Witchhunter
http://vedmak.wikia.com

R
Rock8 13.03.21

I dug up a book about vampires and read it then it was said that read it in the bastiary and I read there was a supreme vampire, but man, his mother, will love the whole map and find it if not, it's not scary.

W
Witchhunter 13.03.21

Alex Sazonov
Did you do it? For the result is very deplorable.

A
Angelica04 13.03.21

No, her game seems to have passed all. There is a man, a supreme vampire. By the way, I didn't find a vampire in the coffin either, from the trailer.

D
Destroyer_26 13.03.21

Brooks did not meet in the game at all, only the highest vampire, but not from the trailer

b
beatle0504 13.03.21

Can you tell me where to look for this vampire guy, folks?

A
Angelica04 13.03.21

beatle0504 play Dandelion's
quests.

L
LaiterX 13.03.21

The vampire in the coffin is in the tunnels under Novigrad.

b
beatle0504 13.03.21

thank

S
Sheiko 13.03.21

cool trailer, and I haven't even seen it, are there any more similar ones? :)

D
DarKSiR_666 13.03.21

Werewolf1986
Perhaps in future dlc there will be witcher orders ... for her

r
rostoman84 13.03.21

hot roller

R
Rock8 13.03.21

DarKSiR_666

And not only :) I would like more DLC :)

R
Rock8 13.03.21

By the way, the elixir black blood or dust from vampires drank in the video, and in the game there is this elixir you drink and the vampire who bites the witcher poisons his own blood.

I wish I could also play online gwent, I have a good deck of scoetaels, emperor imgyr, monsters are so-so and an excellent deck of the kingdom of the north voltest, I would even say almost unbeatable :))