3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anykey_Skywalker 13.03.21 01:40 am

Dark Iron Plate (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys! Where can I get the recipe for making a Dark Iron Plate?
Or just where to buy / find a Dark Iron Plate?
10 Comments
Sort by:
v
vikpass 13.03.21

I took it from some artisan. Either that great swordsman, or someone else, but it is better to walk through all known

K
Ketik 13.03.21

A plate of dark iron can be made by yourself in the craft

S
SemyStall 13.03.21

Anykey_Skywalker
It can be found in bags and chests quite often. Try to take it from the castle of the bloody baron. Where the blacksmith and the quartermaster are, climb onto the roof, the stairs to the left. Personally, I found there in the chest (this is what I remember exactly). But again, there is a random item.

J
Johny225 13.03.21

So you found the plate, I have the same problem, I read somewhere, it disappeared after the update, xs what to do, write to the developers ...

A
Anykey_Skywalker 13.03.21

Johny225
No, I didn't find it ... I had to use the console

d
dos-unit 13.03.21

Anykey_Skywalker
What's her ID? also tired of looking ...

c
commonness 13.03.21

dos-unit
additem ('Dark iron plate')

Z
Zefan 13.03.21

this plate seemed to have disappeared from the game ... I myself can not make it, but you can forgive it, although I look around every corner with a question or in quests with my instinctive instinct, and I couldn't buy it ... I ran to all the gunsmiths in the supplement and looked at Eyvor in Novigrad and the woman in Vrychakh .... she is not there ... what to do? can there be a thing that can be disassembled to get this plate? (I bought tournament gloves, pants, boots of the Toussaint Knight on purpose and disassembled them, they don't give plates). Gentlemen, help me not to resort to the console, I do not like dishonesty, the emotions are not the same from the game then ...

P
Pavel Pertsev 13.03.21

This is a bug. We are waiting for the patch.

R
Rommmeo 13.03.21

I hope there will be a patch on Geralt's map, although everyone who is playing now will pass the game.