3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The happiest 13.03.21 01:42 am

New patch release date? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone, I was too lazy to ask the developers :), maybe some of you people wrote to the developers or read
somewhere and know when to wait for a new patch to fix bugs?
44 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 13.03.21

Lucky1
"coming soon"

T
The happiest 13.03.21

AleXStein
"congenial"

A
AleXStein 13.03.21

Lucky1
Well, why are you asking stupid questions? the date is not named, because they themselves do not know when they will be released. you never know, screw up again

T
The happiest 13.03.21

AleXStein is a
normal question, for example, I was answered 2k when patch 15 comes out in a few days, so you're wrong

K
Kirill1998 13.03.21

Lucky1
Why bother waiting for a patch for an add-on that takes 10 hours to complete?

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 13.03.21

Lucky1
Why wait for him? Played 16 hours. All oki-docks, I did not see any problems. The optimization is flawless, and so is the gameplay.

T
The happiest 13.03.21

Kirill1998
seems to have spoken with quests 25-30.
Prudish Mouseyvur
Here a lot of people write about the impossibility of passing this or that quest due to bugs + it is impossible to open the first cell of mutations (as far as I remember), too, a glitch, and so I'm waiting

s
saa0891 13.03.21

The prim Myshyvur wrote:
Why wait for him? Played 16 hours. All oki-docks, I did not see any problems.
And of course, you don't have any problems with mutation cells, or you just don't care about such trifles.

w
wemadeFOX_moon 13.03.21

I went through KiV up and down and met only 1 bug with a mutation cell. Right now, I'll abandon the witcher until the final patch, and there it will already be possible to return to ng +

M

saa0891
Can you specifically send a video with this problem, maybe I didn't see something? If there is a problem, I will draw a conclusion.

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 13.03.21

Primal Myshyvur
I somehow tried to start NG + after passing KiV I went through all the quests in the white garden and I had lvl 54 as soon as I was in Velen I opened the task The first sprouts of evil and lvl the task requires 105 and do you think this is not a problem?

M

Geralt_Riviyckiy
Honestly, without vyzhivaniya, I didn't have such a problem !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

s
saa0891 13.03.21

Prudish Myshyvur wrote:
Can you specifically send a video with this problem, maybe I didn't see something? If there is a problem, I will draw a conclusion.
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/yachejki_mutatsii_bag-905137/

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 13.03.21

Primal Myshyvur
And it was the second time I had this when I could not put on the armor of the school of the snake, it required 81 lvl and here only with tasks.

M

saa0891
Send me not this, but the very problem of your gameplay. For example through fraps. Now, I'm just in the witcher.

s
saa0891 13.03.21

Primal Mouseyvur First of all,

I'm not at home, and secondly, what's the point of recording a video if it's already clear that the first cell is not active, what do you want to see on the vidos.

M

saa0891
Let me take a look at my place then. And yet, if you cannot send, do not excuse yourself that you are not at home. I could have written down for a long time

s
saa0891 13.03.21

The prim Myshyvur wrote:
do not excuse yourself .
I see you have a very difficult case.

Primal Myshivur wrote: I
could have recorded for a long time
Why would I even record a video on such a problem, who does this, especially if a person has already created a similar topic, if in principle I can throw off my screen tomorrow, with the same bug.

A
AleXStein 13.03.21

the first cell of mutations opened normally, made it red, inserted a skill, it works. xs what is most of the problem. a bunch of side effects went fine. I also saw problems in the quest "order-cow cakes", also calmly passed and there the second part of the square for the griffin set. as mentioned above, I did not notice the bugs described in the steam community and on the forums

_
_creature 13.03.21

For those who have bugs with mutation cells, I advise you to remove the mod and try to open it without them. It helped me, only now I did not determine which mod prevents these cells from opening.