3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 13.03.21 01:42 am

Gatling. (Fallout 4)

In all sorts of Internet there gatling - laser is called energetic and / or heavy weapon. Well, the question arose, what perk buffs him, on heavy guns or energy guns, or maybe both? Although it will certainly be fat.
Pss
In Google, it was banned for 2 days by the mobile Internet.
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
GlukoHedgehog 13.03.21

Gur1
In the editor, you can see which guns the gatling belongs to, those perks and buffs. Heavy or energy.
In Google they write all sorts of crap. They write that they are heavy, then they are energetic, and it became interesting to myself. It's a pity there is no editor, there will be 100% infa.))

S
Stranger 13.03.21

Heavy Weapon Perk only.

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 13.03.21

Gur1
he is both heavy and energetic I have already tested in Delhi

I
Inquisitor 13.03.21

I agree with the "previous speaker", only the heavy guns perk, plus the "Steady Hand" perk, increases accuracy on ALL weapons, but only "from the hip", in parentheses, respectively, not in VPBs, and plus the "Expert Demoman" perk, but only for explosive heavy weapons, but not for the gatlig laser .. such things .. while I wrote, the "previous speaker" was a Wanderer .. Obviously .. "Nuclear Physicist" also affects the gatling laser .. namely, it increases the number ammunition for it (from one block) twice ..