3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita0964 13.03.21 01:42 am

NPCs are very slow (Payday 2)

Good day. Such is the problem, Steam license payday 2, very much slows down NPCs (with the players everything is fine), that is, they walk intermittently, were in one place, became in another. The same problem was in the first payday, but on the pirate. How can this problem be solved? p.k is quite normal and should pull this game by about average
4 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgen_82 13.03.21

Nikita0964
Nikita and the percent and vidyuha then what kind of cha? I myself today swung this toy from steam, identity liua, everything flies like a bundle

S
SlepО_оi 13.03.21

After the last update with FPS, it became the devil what was going on, from 60 it regularly drops to 30, and even in the menu. Playing wildly uncomfortable too. It used to be normal

N
Nikita0964 13.03.21

Eugene_82 Intel Core i5 CPU 2 cores, ~ 2.7GHZ
4096MB RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5470 1024MB. Notebook. One video card, that is, the game works on this one.

t
timonhay 13.03.21

Guys, please help. On missions, sometimes there are hard friezes when shooting. Already the settings are all at a minimum, but still friezes. Everything should fit according to the recommended ones.
Hardware:
AMD Athlon (tm) II X2 240 processor 2.81 GHz
RAM 4.00 GB
Windows 64bit
Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT

Understood what the problem is. I had HoxHud installed, uninstalled it and then reinstalled the game. And everything works great.