3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DronRome 13.03.21 01:42 am

How to increase support for senators? (Total War: Rome 2)

How to increase support for senators? I have consistently 30-35% support for senators
17 Comments
Sort by:
i
igoryok31 13.03.21

And how, if you want to build an empire, I understand that there hasn't been a riot in Rome yet ??? If not, then get ready, 8 legions will appear around Rome and begin to insert you from the heart of the empire, an unpleasant thing, especially when all your legions are busy!)

C
Comment 13.03.21

DronRome
Level up YOUR family's generals, remove competitors, adopt the "best", whip intrigues (spreading rumors, etc.)

V
VadimGold 13.03.21

Comment
So you are wasting Senate support to get higher in the future? After all, killing and spreading rumors wastes the support of the Senate

C
Comment 13.03.21

VadimGold
Yes. Firstly, you weaken the competing family, and secondly, your support will grow over time and against the background of weak rivals (with the level of a general).

V
VadimGold 13.03.21

Comment
Then another question - is there any sense in it (the support of the Senate)?) Well, except how to spoil the life of competitors and to nominate yourself for new positions

C
Comment 13.03.21

VadimGold
Yes. It is necessary to keep the "golden mean" in the Senate, otherwise, a civil war will inevitably occur. And in the beginning it is better to avoid it. In general, a civil war depends on many factors (they are all known to the developers))): from those that we talked about above, and ending with the ambitions of the generals.

A
Alexator 13.03.21

I don't know why to raise it ... anyway, a civil war is inevitable.

d
dushadushadusha 13.03.21

Alexator
I defeated Parthia in 135 moves, no civil war, on a very hard level. Military victory. No mods or cheats.

A
Alexator 13.03.21

dushadushadusha
well done. Is a civil war in factions in which there is no choice from several families is possible at all?

d
dushadushadusha 13.03.21

Aleksator
Still like that.

A
Alexator 13.03.21

dushadushadusha
and you lost the chance to cut out all those who disagree (fu fu fu

d
dushadushadusha 13.03.21

Alexator
Egypt once appeared dissent, when I had already got hold of it and mocked me. True, at that time I was at war with six or seven other countries. Therefore, in the game for Parthia, I decided to be smarter.

D
Dima Kulish 13.03.21

Raise the lvl of generals and in the family window, the rank is worth a lot of money, but when you reach 7 (cons) you will receive +2 support per turn

E
Emperor90 13.03.21

dushadushadusha
How can you lose a civil war? I didn’t lose this war at a high level playing for Rome
. and they all have hunger and desertion

E
Emperor90 13.03.21

So, on the contrary, I am seeking a civil war, that's not how I will not achieve I want an EMPIRE and not a republic

A
Alexator 13.03.21

Imperator90
O_O problem repaired revolution ?! not adopting generals, killing them, spreading rumors.

o
oyota 13.03.21

The problem is that your generals live 8 times less than that of a competitor, that is, age does not increase equally, but 8 times faster. It is worth pumping to the maximum and he is already 58, and after a couple of moves it is already under 70. Maybe 4-7 generations of generals will change before at least one competitor dies of old age, such nonsense. Everything would be fine if the power was not taken away from the hiring, or at least it was justly taken away from them. Three state leaders pumped to the maximum barely fought off the influence spent on them, it is simply physically impossible to pump more generals, but you need to go to plus, probably 6 at least, and so that they have no one. And the funny thing is that government officials die more often than generals, but at the same time give more power. I don’t know what the party’s influence is based on, but my statesmen earn under 500-700 charisma,