3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 13.03.21 01:42 am

How much can curiosity cost?

Heh, heh ... In general, this story is absolutely true.
The wife, probably, like many other non-working housewives, got hooked on psychics (TV crap about every supernatural). Innocent entertainment, nothing more, and sometimes an object for my skeptical comments and jokes. Until recently.
Until her friend took her to some cool psychic sorcerer. A man is probably not a fool, he sees - a blonde (how much does she need?). He spat all sorts of things to her ... From the pictures on the mobile phone, everything is in order, who, where and when.
Like, there will be difficulties (and who does not have them), but otherwise everything will be chiki-bunches, normal. Well, he took a bit of money for services. The most important thing that he said was for my husband, that is, I, to come for a conversation, supposedly to see something in the photo (thank God that this is not for me - not my topic). As it turned out later, my skepticism saved me.
In the evening, an enthusiastic story about a miracle psychic, like - she didn't say a word to him, but he himself told everything that was. And it's all true ...
Since I am not a very active interlocutor on such topics, she had to pour out her delight to our neighbor ... The same blonde.
Guess what happened next? The neighbor also desired a miracle. She saddled her husband, my wife, as a navigator, points the way and forward - to an appointment with the sorcerer.
Further I will tell from the words of my wife.
She showed them the place where the sorcerer was receiving the miracle, and she herself remained in the car. A neighbor with her husband (he said that he was only going out of pure curiosity), having sat in a small queue, went to see the magician. After a short time, a maddened neighbor and her husband (he is not at all) fly out with wild swears and curses. It turns out that barely looking at the man, the sorcerer said that he saw nothing in his future but darkness and that darkness would come very quickly (a month or two and that's all). And most importantly, he is not able to prevent the onset of darkness ...
In short, they swelled up from such predictions. There is no time for enthusiasm, it is generally a pity to look at a man.
In a word - we went, satisfied curiosity ...
And this story ended with the fact that a few days later a neighbor himself went to this sorcerer and for a long time persuaded him to save him. Persuaded, persuaded, persuaded and ..... persuaded. The sorcerer agreed to help him. Well ... the ritual of getting rid of the misfortune is unknown to us, but the amount for which the sorcerer allowed himself to be persuaded was very, very decent (five-digit in the Baku commissars).
So that's it. They breed from scratch.

Have you had anything like that?
Or was there really something supernatural in your life?
SpoilerType - along the road, the dead with scythes stand ... and silence
19 Comments
Sort by:
u
uN_Named 13.03.21

not

W
Wing42 13.03.21

Vanya Rygalov
Curiosity in itself is not bad if it is implemented wisely. And the way your foolish neighbor did it is a destructive curiosity.

r
requiemmm 13.03.21

Yes, so little things. My clearly formulated desires are fulfilled, that's all. It was necessary to go to the city for free, I went to accompany a relative in an ambulance. I needed a piece of aluminum - I went to fetch water, and it lies by the side of the road. And for the purity of the experiment, you can run far into the forest and one fig, if I needed, say, a transformer, I will find it. I wanted to look at the local bear, he was waiting for me right by the road and waited. A slight shift in the probability of an event in my favor, nothing like that. By itself, witchcraft did not disappear anywhere, if cho. But knowledge on management has been lost, and it is transmitted most often through the female line, men get all sorts of garbage, such as a bonus for luck. However, without training, potential witches can only hang the evil eye, sometimes very powerful. And there is no one to teach. You can not believe, you can brush off screaming about a fool,

V
Vaipen 13.03.21

There was one joke. Once they argued with Batya that the boss would not let him buy a wheelbarrow for the job he wanted. And he still did not give and refused exactly as I told him. They say there are no spare parts for such cars, take Niva and do not steam your brain. So he take it and walk with your mother to the fortuneteller, and she take it and blurt out that I’m supposedly dark. So at home, then, such an acceleration was a scribe, and I am standing in the Akuya and not stupid for what.

M
Mage Hermit 13.03.21

Yes, I myself will conjure you a long journey and troubles in the government house right now.

r
rambling 13.03.21

Somehow, my parents looked a little like despair because of a great deal of despair. They are reasonable people, but in great despair, a person is ready to try everything he can. They walked around, and even stopped. It all ended on nothing.
But the "sorcerer" must be said to be a good psychologist. Promotes not directly, but through advised intermediaries. So more impressive, and the confidence of the suckers increases.

V
Vanya Rygalov 13.03.21

Wing42
No, he's not a fool, he's just out of luck. Well, also his own suspiciousness let down a bit. It is easy for all of us to argue here, no one predicts the final stop for us. Even if you don’t believe it, it’s difficult to live with such a forecast. Unconsciously, you will think about it and in the end you will go crazy.
We can say that he bought himself peace of mind and most likely he himself also understands this latently.

requiemmm wrote:
You can not believe, you can shrug off screams about a fool, but for every hundred charlatans there may well be several people who can do something, one of whom can do well.
Maybe one in a billion?

W
Wing42 13.03.21

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
it is easy for all of us to argue here, no one predicts the final stop for us.
A couple of months ago, I met a gypsy on the street. The circumstances are completely irrelevant, my dialogue with her is essential (reproduced from memory).
- Well, I see that you are a good person, but soon what you fear most will happen in your life.
And she stared at me, waiting for my reaction. I paused for a moment, after which I smiled good-naturedly at her:
- If this really happens, then you need to be afraid of it much more than me.
The gypsy's face changed, turned sharply and left.
Hence the conclusion: predict the future - make a counter prediction.

Well, one more of their brothers - an aunt with a whole flock of children - once "predicted" to me that I should die in two days. Nine years have passed. It seems to me that regarding her predictions, my agony dragged on a little.

M
Mesсaline 13.03.21

I just gave Wing42 once to a gypsy woman a bookmark in the form of a thousandth note of a particular bank, and everything is fine

E
Evgeny Astrakhantsev 13.03.21

One promised "to see everything about me. Tell" (I'm talking about a gypsy woman) I'll tell her "this 500-ruble bill will be yours. )

E
Evgeny Astrakhantsev 13.03.21

Wing42 is
cool !!!

r
requiemmm 13.03.21

Maybe one in a billion? No, more, there are definitely two percent. Prophetic dreams, slander, pyrokinesis, even gardening, there are such characters who grow everything without any care, buried a log - it took root and a tree rose :)), all these are just echoes of the gift and this is not uncommon. Another question is that it is easier for our fashionable and modern to dismiss a volume of dogmas that some fools pass on to others, just not to turn on the brain again and not to look around. What is interesting, when it bakes, all these "modern people with a clear eye" are the first to run to charlatans and priests, where they are happily accepted, everyone, joyfully robbed and thrown out into the cold, when there is nothing else to take :)

v
vikpass 13.03.21

Vanya Rygalov
Such, not very intelligent now, as a threshing floor in the sewer. Remember the banks that charged from the TV

V
Vaipen 13.03.21

Actually, I've only told you part of the story. So, prepare cola and chips for now there will be a lot of beeches. I loved to make fun of people with this "vangovanie". I remember once in my head 3 digits 354 began to loom. I thought what it would be for. And then Dad bought a wheelbarrow. He comes home happy and says. Guess what numbers are on the sign. Well, mother and sister were gvdali, they wondered, and then I took it and blurted out 354. Silent pause, dad in Akuya. Then he speaks. Let's go into the yard. We approach the wheelbarrow and what do you think the number was. Correctly 354. At work, he also liked to make fun of colleagues. Once we were going to change the light bulbs in the gym of a sports club. Colleagues have taken a bunch of light bulbs and I tell them. Yes, what for in the same place everything is broken, it is necessary to change the lamps and not the lamps. And what do you think, you came to the object and there everything is broken into pieces. They also ask them how did you know you are coming here. And I’m saying yes I’m here for the first time. Xs is shorter. Well, why, we stood in Akuya and left. Then he joked over the newbie. They sent us to the public house to change the light bulbs. We go along the corridor of the dormitory. Eat hunting scribe. Well, I tell him. Over there in that apartment they cook borscht, and there they stew cabbage and sausage, and there they fry mushrooms and potatoes. And he is. Hare and so hunt to eat, you're still fucking wang. Then we go into the customer's hut. She. I have to change the light bulb in the hallway. And I'll take it and blur it. And in the room, too. And she is. How do you know, I didn’t apply for a room. And I am like that. So we will immediately change so that we do not go twice. The partner is in Akuya. Then they closed our little scribble. Once we went to the UAZ home from the facility, it was already at another job, and a friend was sitting next to him and said that he was supposed to have a child, but they can not determine the gender in any way, they did several ultrasounds and it is useless. Well, I almost blurted out that you would have a son, but just then there was my stop and I got out. So the next day at work, he told everyone that they had done another ultrasound scan and the son was determined. I then reproached myself for a long time. I missed such a joke. They didn’t forgive me for this, because I couldn’t “wang” for quite a long time. In the flesh until the very joke with the machine. Then they decided to throw me on the "messenger of death". Oh, and this is not rewarding work. Every time someone is buried you feel the grief of everyone and it just blows the attic away. You want to roar as if your relative is being buried, although you finally do not know him. In other matters, the messenger of me was worthless. The very first task with uncle's sabaka failed miserably. He should have said that his dog would be hit by a car. But how can you say that. While he was thinking, he himself came to us all in tears and asks for a shovel. In short, from the position of "messenger" I was dismissed and demoted back to jesters. For the last "joke" I had to pay off with a bottle of whiskey when I told one scarecrow that he would be fired. Then over him, and in fact, hung the threat of an end when he failed the exam. In general, when it dawned on him that I was not rude to him and wanted to warn him, then we then became friends. And jokes began to circulate around the office about what they say to the shaman on the sly. So maybe that fortune-teller was right. Then over him, and in fact, hung the threat of an end when he failed the exam. In general, when it dawned on him that I was not rude to him and wanted to warn him, then we then became friends. And jokes began to circulate around the office about what they say to the shaman on the sly. So maybe that fortune-teller was right. Then over him, and in fact, hung the threat of an end when he failed the exam. In general, when it dawned on him that I was not rude to him and wanted to warn him, then we then became friends. And jokes began to circulate around the office about what they say to the shaman on the sly. So maybe that fortune-teller was right.

r
rPeBoJL 13.03.21

Protestant Knight,
you're just different, Anton)

M
Mage Hermit 13.03.21

Once upon a time there was Anton Gorodetsky .....

S
Shine 13.03.21

I have a story about how you can divorce very not poor parents if they have a very uncomfortable child. I was never distinguished by good health and was permanently ill until the age of ten, and I did not have much less time on hospital beds than at home. And this story happened when I was 9 years old, my family moved to Russia for only a year and a half, when I took to bed again. And specifically, the doctors did not diagnose me then, that now they are making a helpless gesture when describing the symptoms. As a result, my parents were even advised to go to church, because I myself was leaning back and it was not clear from what. Spoiler - maybe it even helped, a week after they visited the temple, their child somehow started to recover and eventually escaped from the bony clutches. But that was after.
At the same time, when this story happened to my mother, I was only in the middle of my stay at the medicinal monastery. But it was then already known that some kind of incomprehensible bullshit was happening to me, not promising anything good. After the end of the reception hours, my mother returned home and, of a spontaneous desire, decided to look into the store, where at that moment there was already a certain woman - a gypsy. Having bought some groceries, he and the woman left the store together. And calling out to her mother, the gypsy started asking her about how to get to the nearest metro station. As soon as my mother stretched out her hand to indicate the direction, the gypsy immediately grabbed her and, staring into her palm, began to broadcast, saying that you and that you, yes you have a son of about nine years old, his name is Adrian, he is very sick. Damage is superimposed on it, like what it is. But so be it, he says You were kind to me and I will repay you well, bring me only an egg from the house and I will find out what the disease is. We will meet at noon at your house, just write down the address.
So what, she let herself be held, like any other mother. She brought the gypsy an egg, she took it, turned away and began to whisper something, then smashed it on the ground. An incomprehensible gray slurry flowed out of the egg along with the yolk, to which the gypsy gave a cry, waved and declared that this was a very strong witchcraft, tied to "tainted" money. And since my family, I repeat, is not poor and has amassed a fortune not only in an honest way, it is not that difficult to believe in such a curse. As a result, the money had to be cleared, but, of course, for the ritual it was necessary to bring all the cash in the house to the gypsy. Fortunately, the main assets lay outside the living space, and other values ​​were out of the question. Then the house accumulated about 50k in cash. The conditions of the ritual were: wrap the money in a white cloth, put my photograph there and in no case give it all into her hands, but put the money on the ground, move away to a safe distance and repeat the words of the withdrawal after it. And in the middle of this action, a Zhigul jumps out from around the corner, a man from it with an open door picks up money with a gypsy, and together they dump it over the horizon. And here is such a woman with two higher educations, looking at their trail and freaking out from the fact that she was led to such a scam. As a result, the gypsies were found, although not without problems. They were not even from the local camp, but in the end everything ended well. And here is such a woman with two higher educations, looking at their trail and freaking out from the fact that she was led to such a scam. As a result, the gypsies were found, although not without problems. They were not even from the local camp, but in the end everything ended well. And here is such a woman with two higher educations, looking at their trail and freaking out from the fact that she was led to such a scam. As a result, the gypsies were found, although not without problems. They were not even from the local camp, but in the end everything ended well.
This is what I mean. People, when they are in despair, are ready to believe in anything, that's exactly what they are, for the most part, and rely on both the individuals I have described and the individual mentioned by the author of the post. Which is sad in itself.

S
Shock Burst 13.03.21

I don't believe in this nonsense!

k
kick. 13.03.21

Once I began to hear galas in galava, ani told me what to do. this voice prompted me at school during the retelling of the stories and other outings to the daska. I didn't learn anything because the voice told me everything and I just repeated it. Prafda I still got deuces and I thought he was telling me wrong. and by stalemate I found out that this was my teacher padskazyvali when I silently drifted at the Dasca.