3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
totktonada 13.03.21 01:42 am

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Three witches of the swamps appear in public as rather nasty grandmothers, capable of turning off even a deaf-blind and extremely anxious dude. However, at the moment when no one was supposed to see them (while cooking soup for the Sabbath), they turned out to be very cute.
Accordingly, what is their true appearance? In my opinion, it turns out that the look of beauties. But why then turn into attendants? For the audience? A couple of involuntary burns are equally effective. And if the true appearance of the grandmother - why, being hidden from prying eyes, to reincarnate?
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sportklass 13.03.21

ask them

d
digital_summer 13.03.21

totktonada
Perhaps they see themselves as beauties that they once were in the past. And the directors of the TV broadcast aka CD Projekt give us a feel for it. However, witches have long become ugly for their atrocities, and this is their real appearance.

F
Fatum Sibir 13.03.21

Honestly, their appearance scares me more than burning, but as for the appearance at the Sabbath - I think it's all about the soup, maybe it temporarily affects them like that.
Yes, and it is difficult to find a sexual partner in an ugly form, and I'm sure they are not alien to carnal pleasures.

s
serg pc 13.03.21

the world of the witcher is harsh and full of no honor, why be surprised? he should be like that, in my opinion, such nasty 3 creatures are cool, if there were ordinary women, it would not be so epic or something) and created them for 5 ugly nasty, but cool, however, the atmosphere of the swamps is beautiful, and they fit perfectly into this atmosphere games

S
Sprintin 13.03.21

duck, the witches, at the first meeting, said that they dressed up in a hurry for Geralt!
Of course, they have a different look, well, again, it's not a fact that they are beautiful) in
short, no one knows the appearance of witches, at the Sabbath they look like they were young (in the picture they are young), and no one showed us their true appearance!

t
tjubick 13.03.21

I understand that they took the guise of beauties for the Sabbath in order to deceive the chosen few who came to them and cook soup out of them.
besides, there is an idea that they would be happy to be beautiful, but that's bad luck ... that's why they "dressed up" for the Sabbath

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 13.03.21

totktonada
Well, sorceresses are also not as young as we think. They are smeared with "glamaria", if I remember the name correctly, to look young, but they are already over a hundred years old.

s
serega19901205 13.03.21

I wonder why the tsa minus, such downs all around ...

T
Teranaft234 13.03.21

I also did not understand this ... On the tapestry they are young beauties, but we know that something is wrong here! Rather, this enchantment, illusion does not work on the Witcher, and they do not know about it ...

A
Alex hawk 13.03.21

serega19901205
For a stupid (for at least a half-attentive person) question.

s
serega19901205 13.03.21

Alex Hawk
Be that as it may, the minus players are also downsides.