3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vladimir sozinov 13.03.21 01:42 am

Fall of House Reardon (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There was a problem, I decided to start a new game with the transferred saves from the past witchers. There were ghosts in the Falling House Reardon quest on the estate, although in the last part I saved Leto's life. Before that, he started the game on version 1.12 with the same saves, he was in place. Steam version 1.21 plus all DLC
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 13.03.21

vladimir sozinov
I had this problem on any patch, so I don’t import saves, but manually answer during interrogation in Vizima.

A
ARONDIT 13.03.21

vladimir sozinov
Everything was fine for me always, I imported the save game.

v
vladimir sozinov 13.03.21

ARONDIT
Before that, it was just the same, it started out fine, so I thought that there was a problem with update 1.21, but apparently not if a person writes that he had a problem before.

v
vladimir sozinov 13.03.21

Bupycop Manually, of
course, you can, but then the whole point of transferring the saves that were quite meticulously adjusted to continue the history of my passage is lost, especially since not all solutions are compiled during interrogation, but only the main ones.

A
ARONDIT 13.03.21

vladimir sozinov
I can throw my save, there was no problem on any patch. For Roche, everyone is alive, he left a tattoo.

J
JABA AZAZINA 13.03.21

vladimir sozinov
Perhaps you made a mistake with the selected save for the transfer. There was already such a thing, there were scattered saves for selection, so select them by date and time

I
Intelll 13.03.21

it's better to poop with Vorhis