3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
forkiller 13.03.21 01:45 am

Can't kill boss Dyatlov! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me how to beat this Dyatlov vampire ?? I play for death. In his second phase of transformation, when he lets out these waves of ravens, he with one of his waves blows the pumped Kven and another 90% of his health to the ceiling. There is no problem with this as long as I have an excellent raffar potion, but when it runs out, the swallow simply does not have time to restore it. The first wave of crows breaks Kven + 90% health, the second wave is already finishing it off because I don't have time to restore health. It is very difficult to dodge these waves of it, it is almost impossible to dodge. Tell me how you fought with him?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergfall 13.03.21

forkiller
forkiller wrote:
These waves are very difficult to dodge, almost impossible.
He never got hit by these waves. You dodge badly.

D
Denai 13.03.21

Run, forkest, run.

d
dessanlord 13.03.21

Lol Dyatlov Pass)

D
Diaz Daulbaev 13.03.21

forkiller
Take an excellent potion of white raffar, an excellent potion besides full hp gives invulnerability for 3 seconds. Starts casting mice, drink a potion, 0 damage. Or don't dodge, just run to the side.

B
BJORNDALEN 13.03.21

Yes, it’s easy to dodge, you just don’t have to roll all the time, and when he’s going to start a wave you have to look at him. And by the animation you will understand when you need to jump, there is such a sound, and by animation, it kind of releases fog into the floor. At this moment, you jump away, but you have to wait for the crows to fly at you.
Shl even without Raffar's potion passed, the damn hearts of the nakers that he needed - never fell out to me.

f
forkiller 13.03.21

BJORNDALEN
I know this sound like a clap! And at this moment I jump, and jumped a little earlier, and tried a little later, all the same, these crows in each case pass over me! Somewhere 1 time out of 5 it turns out to dodge. I have already tried to stop this wave with aard and igni, no way! Where I will not jump in which direction these his damn woodpeckers overtake me! Maybe some bug xs.

f
forkiller 13.03.21

Diaz Daulbaev wrote:
Take an excellent potion of white raffar, an excellent potion in addition to full hp gives invulnerability for 3 seconds.
Damn, and I did not know that it gives invulnerability, ATP for advice! I'll try to drink right before the release of this wave

Z
ZlobnyDed 13.03.21

forkiller
Yes, he dodges normally, you just need to get used to it. At first, I also bombed, rebooted several times. And then I realized how this flock works. After that, he never hit me

W
Wild rider 13.03.21

Don't jump anywhere, just run to the side like Forest.

f
forkiller 13.03.21

That's it, I already broke it) All ATP