3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
atmaROZ 13.03.21 01:45 am

blog FEAR 3 - EXECUTE CANNOT PERMISSION deleted (FEAR 3)

Who and why .... did it? (!)

This was the best and most informative blog about the concept of FEAR, which covered the main aspects and brought everything together. Are you out there in your mind, who is in charge of the heading or considers itself a "inflow" of the FEAR series? A lot of work was done to create it, arrange and select the material.

Spoiler
7 Comments
Sort by:
j
jonn2032 13.03.21

So deservedly c:

a
atmaROZ 13.03.21

strelok312
The last time I opened the tank hatch, there were separate "Moderator" topics on the game forums, where you could appeal, find contacts of those responsible for the forum, etc. I have not found them at the moment. And he wrote adequately on the forum for admins, users are generally on the sidelines, such as for contemplation and not for appealing to them)
.... you all write your bad blogs, about games a century ago, you do not like the game - close and delete, not a blog create.
I agree about the "shortcomings", but in this case I mean a blog, by the way quite meaningful, which touched upon the subject of branded Firo rapid chips with slow-mo and contained a decent comparative excursion into the history of the series and detailed information about its reprints.
It's kind of funny to comment on the "games of a century ago", but "Everything new is well forgotten old" & "If you want to find something new, return to what you missed ...". Return to Castle Wolfenstein can be written and written about decades later. because ...
I mean, the age of the game does not matter at all, when the game has quite occupied its niche in history and became legendary. As for FEAR, the classic game in the series is still considered a model in its genre.
And one more thing: the blog was not created yesterday, and did not interfere with anyone.

S
SevDelta 13.03.21

atmaROZ.
And you look at the topic in the main "Offended Lemon". I am not something that would tie into one whole .. However!

s
strelok312 13.03.21

atmaROZ.
Maybe you are right. But! This is not the site where you make a blog about the game and at least someone will normally rate it. I don't write any blogs anymore because of this shit. You still have nothing, for me, somehow MY blog was deleted due to the fact that the source did not indicate. Source for what? On your head? Or how?
I apologize for writing an answer so late, the time was not easy. Are there blog sources? See what and how at least.

a
atmaROZ 13.03.21

strelok312
did not specify the source .. Source for what? On your head? Or how?
I would venture to suggest that the blog was too good, creating obvious competition) The
sources of my blog (to my great regret) are gone. They lulled my vigilance ... And all that was business, a couple of clicks to copy to Microsoft Office Word.docx. Now, as in that joke about the ugly fur coat, go and prove it ...
In general, I have nothing to present as an argument, except my blah-blah-blah.
Output. Copy, for ...

s
strelok312 13.03.21

atmaROZ.
Yes, I have been suggesting to them for a long time to enter at least some kind of "warning" or something like that before deleting the blog. On other sites, moderators directly in the comments write what is wrong and how to fix it, everything is different right there. I hope they are so busy)))

a
atmaROZ 13.03.21

strelok312
Logically, I have always been for common sense and a constructive approach. For the principle of dialogue, administrators - users.
But they will most likely refer to employment as an excuse, as on other sites. The reason, apparently, is not to get involved in squabbles with disputes and not to give inadequate reasons to arrange a flood.
The funniest thing is that my "blogs" like Cloaca Maxima are a Big Cesspool, ORDERED TO DESTROY IMMEDIATELY: Sniper is a Moscow mission, PlayGround.ru is 10 years old! - in general, nothing and are written with the left foot "for the sake of spitting at the ceiling at leisure", but they are sacredly protected from above ...
But really significant and meaningful - was categorically removed.