3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chukchi in the chum 13.03.21 01:45 am

Defects in graphics - what could it be? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The last patch with installed Blood and Wine, Gogov's version.
On the versions with Stone Hearts, everything was fine.

Spoiler

Dervya here are atypical psychedelic steels, the grphions have bosses, too, from such planes.
What could it be: A
glitch patch?
Overheating of the video memory?
Or is the vidyushka just dying?
12 Comments
Sort by:
s
serg pc 13.03.21

uuuuuu video card dies (((

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

I had this on an old vidyushka, and then somehow one day the whole screen turned pink, everything froze, I pressed restart on the system, but the black screen of lives 0 just burned out

D
Dos9ra 13.03.21

Something with vidyuha (but then in other games there should be something similar), if not, then your specific version of the game did not make friends with the OS or drivers or something else with software, or the same thing but only with an iron configuration.

v
vzglydizugla 13.03.21

The witcher is a killer vidyuh =)

R
Rooough 13.03.21

I sympathize, I hope you served at least two years?

M
Marty52 13.03.21

Chukchi in the plague
It looks like a video card overheating. Is this the same in other games? Install MSI Afterburner (or something similar) and monitor the temperature of the vidyuhi in the game. It's summer now, the average temperature of a video card could jump against the background of a general increase thereof.

Z
ZlobnyDed 13.03.21

Sportklass
My screen also turned pink several times. Already resigned to the fact that he was a khan. It's been two years since I've resigned myself)

S
Sportklass 13.03.21

ZlobnyDed
well, it means I was lucky, after all the pink effects I lived for about a month, my brother had 5 years, and then he changed it lying around, my love will still work if you put

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.21

if glitches appear randomly. those tree normally shows, the same tree itself ran around - the problem is in the video card with a high probability.
if specific models are damaged, then the problem is either in the processor memory or in the files of the game itself.

C
Chukchi in the chum 13.03.21

beep beep beep piiiiiiiii :( and the warranty ended at the end of May.

Marty52 yes I don’t have any special other games. I found two borderlands in the stash and it seems everything is fine there, but it’s a motley toy in itself. And it’s not very demanding. ebe.

Munchkin 616 is not here this psychedelic is constant even after the download, but the very bark derevev sometimes imienno as you described, and is sometimes nomralnaya sometimes a tree in such large kvadartah texture becomes.

ie vsezh likely Kick come. okay I will hope that if that the video core of the processor will start at least at minimum :)

M
Marty52 13.03.21

The Chukchi are in the tent,
but I don't have any special other games. I found two borderlands in the stash, and it seems that everything is fine there, but she itself is a motley toy. and not very demanding on his own.
Exactly. The board is not demanding, therefore, most likely, it does not cause such a rise in temperature, even to the point of artifacts. And The Witcher 3, on the other hand, is very tight on resources. In general, if this is a discrete video card, then you need to change the thermal paste. This should be enough if such glitches have not been encountered before. And if the vidyah is integrated, then for service.

M
MunchkiN 616 13.03.21

Chukchi in the tent,
you do not need bark, but foliage. couple with transparency happened. do not try to stand near such a save. reload the pitch. if after loading the rally you see the same thing, most likely this is a game.
if the boogie spreads to a neighboring bush, and even there all sorts of triangles catch it, it’s already pitch, the pitch comes with a degree of probability.
as an option, it may still be a driver error if they were updated before the problems appeared. Well, then burn the map with benchmarks and blow what will happen. if something flashes there, most likely there are definitely problems with the card.