3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
h
hotabu4er 13.03.21 01:45 am

Wine Wars Vermentino: Notify Matilda that the problem is ... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Where can you find Matilda other than at Bellegarde Winery (she's not there)?
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diaz Daulbaev 13.03.21

hotabu4er
Better not do it yet, complete both Bellegarde and Vermentino Wine Wars quests.

h
hotabu4er 13.03.21

Diaz Daulbaev
Completed, several missions were completed, like this (wine war vermentino) where: firstly, there are no pointers on the map, or I come to the place of receiving the assignment (where, according to the idea, there should be a matilda, or a woodcutter, Jacob) and they simply are not there. There is also a problem with the mission Mystery of the Disappeared Spoon: there is simply no note attached to the spoon.

D
Diaz Daulbaev 13.03.21

hotabu4er
Lumberjack Jacob? Is this the wrong quest with the bewitched girl in the tree? Matilda should not stand in the belgard, but where you took the Wine Wars quest.

h
hotabu4er 13.03.21

Diaz Daulbaev
Yes, this is that quest with an enchanted girl in a tree. The lumberjack, like Matilda, is not at the places of receiving missions and next to Liam. In Billgard, too, I don’t know. Perhaps this is a "bug" and it will be fixed with the patch. thanks for the help

D
Diaz Daulbaev 13.03.21

hotabu4er
Unfortunately I could not help you with anything, can you load the old ones? Or check the cache, well, or download the repack from the hatub to the kraynyak.

t
taiskairiska 13.03.21

The quest with the woodcutter Jacob and the bewitched girl is in no way connected with the quest "wine wars", this one was given at the Plegmund bridge, not far from the Coronata winery, look there.